Super Short Notice -- Okla ride tommorrow

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Well it all started out as Scar and myself going for a little ride. We have now added Uncle Steve and Twotonevert in this ride.

If your in the Okc area we are going to be leaving my house about 10am or so..

cap

ya know we are still discussing the where but the when is dead on...

Dinner is still on.. We will probably eat about 7 but I don't know where yet...

well we ended up going to Mt Scott again, Scar never got to eat at Meers and twotonevert had never been the route we were planning to take...

we ended up with 4 bikes

Uncle Steve
twotonevert
Scar --> riding Mojo's bike he graciously trailered in this morning.
Cap

It was wiiiiiindy 30 mph winds gusting to 45, on the top of Mt, Scott it was incredibly windy, the bikes were shaking while parked......

No problems at all... Here are a few shots I took today...

Steve on the top of Mt. Scott looking for cell phone reception
DSC01787-sized.jpg

the bikes lined up and shaking
DSC01788-sized.jpg

the windfarms in the background working overtime...

cap
DSC01789-sized.jpg

DSC01787-sized.jpg

DSC01788-sized.jpg

DSC01789-sized.jpg

Good for you guys!! :thumbsup: I tried to make it but i was running late, got half way there and turned around and went home... :poke: :laugh:

Maybe next time!

Scar --> riding Mojo's bike he graciously trailered in this morning.

Steve on the top of Mt. Scott looking for cell phone reception

#1 Are we sure thats what Steve is looking for

#2 Why didnt Mojo ride his bike ( Ohhhhhh thats right PEAS ) :laugh: Sorry Brother

Glad you guys had a good time

Ahhhh maaaan! Yall was just 70 miles from me but i was stuck at work all day. We go up there a lot on the weekends.

Tired, put almost 500 miles on Sally today. Windy is not the word, it was ferocious! Didnt take many pics, but I did get some video. I will try to post that up tomorrow morning. I need to edit and cut and some music. Thanks for the good day, lunch was great, even with the added protein to Scars drink. :rofl:

glad you guys had a great time! really wish i could have been there :beerchug:

Wish I had the Busa when I lived in OK. Meers makes great burgers!

Tired, put almost 500 miles on Sally today. Windy is not the word, it was ferocious! Didnt take many pics, but I did get some video. I will try to post that up tomorrow morning. I need to edit and cut and some music. Thanks for the good day, lunch was great, even with the added protein to Scars drink. :rofl:

ahight, there are rules about the secret stuff we did not get to share in!:rulez:
Pray tell

I can't even begin to tell you guys what a great time I had.

Well, yes I can. :rofl:

But not now.

Back