Suomy helmets

OB_speed-junkie

Registered
Anyone hear anything about the next big thing in helmet design???New italian?? company, Soumy, will start selling their new composite helmets in a local suzuki dealer here in Jax, Fl. I had one in my hand today. It feels lighter than my $550 Arai, interior is twice as plush than my Arai. It is supposed to be EXTREMELLY quiet and has a LOW drag co-efficient. Scott Russell uses their helmets. Dealer told me that all replicas will sell for $399 retail. Before me and my possie go and buy a few dozen, I need feedback. You can go to www.suomy.com to check them out. Anyone out there using these new helmets???

i have russells newest suomy it's nicer than my best shoi and it's as nice or nicer than my arai it also matches my 00 blue/silver busa perfect

I checked out the website. Looks pretty nice . Have you worn yours Busa2? Is it quiet and comfortable? How much?

[This message has been edited by WARBIRD (edited 29 July 2000).]

extremely quiet and very light the padding is plush this is my favorite lid so far it looks like they had a arai and made it better i bought mine direct from suomy in california i basically didnt want to wait for dealers to get theres i paid 399.00 plus shipping they also have iridium shields that is coming in soon . they also have russels daytona helmet same as mine only maroon instead of silver

I wear size Large in Arai, I put XL in Soumy on my mellon and it was just right. I think the european sizes run small so go for one size up?Suomy webpage specifies the size range for each helmet size--this might help you. I am buying two helmets after seeing all the cool graphics.

Back