Sunday ride in Quad Cities

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
A few riders from the area are heading north Sunday the 24th. Anyone interested (any type if bike) let me know, Ill post the meeting spot. Also any one around Savanah or Galina, let me know, we will hook up!

bump.gif

OK sounds good, if your still up for a spin tonight, ill stop by after class, (around 6:30) or give me a call. I'm supposed to meet up with Al on his 04 LE.

I might be in. What side you going up? Iowa or Illinois? What time?

Most likely Ill side, leaving around 1:15. If your up for it, we could probably meet you in Dewit and go across 30.

man thats a ride for me... 135 mi and 2 hrs just to get there and then ride. I might be in. I"m going to a concert in ames on saturday night so I might be too tired.

Heading north up 84 or Iowa side at about 1:30 from the Quad Cities. Looking at Savanah or Galina and who knows what else. Sounds like 4 Busas and 7 or 8 other sport bikes. It will be fun.

Are there still plans on a ride or is the weather putting a damper on it? Mid 50's and windy? I am still undecided.

well looks like I won't be making it. wwjd is back from road america track day but he is hurting so he won't be riding the rest of the weekend and I won't be home in time to get the bike ready. Maybe later this summer.

Definitely, didn’t think to post it last week, but we some of us were in Iowa City……Should have looked you up. I’m sure a trip out your way will come up again soon. We usually try to get out every Sunday.

Ride is still on for today. We will be leaving Davenport around 1:30. Bill and Tony, give me a call if your still up for it, we will hook up around your area.

I couldn't make it today. Had to take the daughter shopping for a swimsuit yesterday so I am doing lawn work and stuff today. Keep me informed on your future Sunday rides. I still have your number and will call sometime.

yeah a group of 5 of us usually head up to north east iowa and go up through prairie du chien and ride winconsin side for a while. We'll make sure we all get together some sunday and ride.

Back