Tampa,fl sunday ride

diesel

Registered
Just wondering if anyone from the area is up for a ride Sunday morning. I'm taking off around 8 or 9 and heading north. It would be cool to get some busa's together.

My brother and I will be heading north in the afternoon, maybe we can catch you on your way back.

Diesel, Watch out for Roscoe!!!!
wink.gif

You guys might want to check out the Stunt Show at the Tampa fairgrounds on sunday. I can't go, business wins out this time
sad.gif

Have a safe ride guys!!

You guys might want to check out the Stunt Show at the Tampa fairgrounds on sunday.  I can't go, business wins out this time
sad.gif

Have a safe ride guys!!
Anyone have more info on this stunt show?
is it at the fairgrounds neer were I-75 and I-4 meet? I think it is called the FL state Fairgrounds? Where the Ford Ampitheather is ?

Extreme motorcyclists compete in the fourth annual Triple XXX Treme Freestyle Stunt Frenzy from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm throughout the grounds. Gates open at 8:00 am and practice begins at 9:00 am. Featured alongside the stunt riders’ competition will be a best of bike show and wet t-shirt contest. Admission is $15; children 12 and under are free. Visitors should enter the fairgrounds via U.S. 301 or MLK, Jr. Blvd. Parking is free.

Triple XXX Treme Freestyle Stunt Frenzy IV
05/29/2005 ;
11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Price: Admission is $15; children 12 and under are free.

Florida State Fairgrounds
4800 Highway 301
Tampa, FL 33610

I'd come but...I'm taking the family to Wild Adventures in Valdosta, GA....hitting the rides park all day tomorrow and then have tickets for the "Big & Rich" concert right there at the theme park. Maybe next time and...

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Had a great ride wth Deisel... he was kind enough to let me ride his bike for a while too.

No Drama... No Crashes... No Tickets...

A little sweat and a Nice Ride.

Thanks for the invite Deisel!
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Cecil_Stringer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117425379 -->

Yep, good ride today. No bugs finally. Thanx for trading bikes for a bit. I got to try the boost just a "little" - I could not even imagine "getting into it"! That bike is SCARY fast!! Laying 50' of rubber in 4th going 100+ ....man o man.
smile.gif

Working a 12 hr shift again today. Damn the weather was nice today, hope you guys had a nice ride.

One of these days I'll get to come out and ride with you all. Not next month though, working 12 hr shifts on the weekends the whole month of June.

I'm off Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday during the month of June since I am working 12 hr shifts the rest of the days. The old 4 on 3 off deal.

At least I'll be saving money not having the weekends off.

Back