Sunday ride in NW, BRrrrrrrr

MarkRacerX

Registered
Well 2nd ride on the Hayabusa =  
beerchug.gif
 Ahhh I love this bike!! So much more comfortable than my previous bike ( yamaha R6 ), handles great and last but not least LOWEND POWER!!! I had a nice open freeway stretch, opened it up a little and 110mph came so fast, ahhhh it pulls so nice! Freeways were all dry, but some windy roads in the shade had water and a few spots w/ snow!! Just my hands were a little numb...

I can't wait for warmer weather and to spend more time on this amazing bike. My brother has a 01' Hayabusa, and my nephew went on a CBR 600 that he is trying to pay off from me, I couldn't just go riding w/ out letting him come too. It was his 1st streetbike experience, he did pretty good.

Lates,

<!--EDIT|MarkRacerX
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137380187 -->

geeessshhhh Barry... dont call me in forever..... now I see you have other busa friends...lol =o) I can only ride in my neighborhood for so much longer! I cant wait til we get some good weather!

I believe there is only 3 Busa's from Spokane on the Board.
Mark, Tim and Myself............
I know there are more Busa's here they just never show there face.
blush.gif

And as soon as the weather breaks we will be hitt'in the road!

By the way, Mark I believe we met at the PNW meet at Flamin' Joes that one night. Haven't been back since I only go to bike meets on my bike and it's been too cold.

Back