Brother picked up his bike today, 1st ride..

MarkRacerX

Registered
My brother picked up his busa today and amazingly dry roads! We took our 1st ride, he got a sick feeling in his stomach in 2nd gear!! Not bad for January here, I am so ready for spring/summer! I used to have a Yamaha R6, biggest thing I noticed riding the Hayabusa is INSTANT Power!!
smile.gif
I love the feel, the power of this bike!!

<!--EDIT|MarkRacerX
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136768011 -->

hayabusa_002.jpg

Sweet, congrats to your Brother on his bike. I can't even get my brother to consider a BUSA. He has a mutant gene which forces him to like Ninjas. So sad and incurable.

Congrats to your bro! You guys should have some fun ridin' together.

Nice, my brother will probably never get a busa, but one is likely in my son's future.

Riding with you're kin folks is fun.

Yeah felt good, learning the bikes power and getting used to it. Still some gravel and wet spots around, just felt soo good to get out and ride. Mine is stock, his has full Yoshi exhaust and power commander. He has a 10 sec. (turbo/4cyl Nissan )drag car and I was laughing when he told me he got that feeling in his stomach, like his drag car would do.

it a good feel ok... the frist time you ride 1.. anyway u2 stay safe& have fun.. im off 2 my bed now........ it,s 1.30 in the morring here.. have 2 get some sleep.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Congrats! I know it's fun riding with your bro. When I get the opportunity to ride with my son, it's awesome! Going to try and do some riding with my youngest son this year too. He lives out your way in Kent, Wa. You two be careful and have a great time together!

Tell your brother not to puke in his helmet!

(Doing so has a tendency to lower the price of a used helmet.)  
laugh.gif

Back