Sunday Lovin....

GJoker

Still got love for ya's...
Donating Member
Registered
This past Sunday Revlis stopped by the homested and he,
TKM, and I went for a nice Sunday ride around the nieghborhood~
As we were shootin down some twisties you wouldn't believe
what we came across~ Oh yes it is... an Emu Ranch!  
biggrin.gif

As you can see, and I'm sorry Mrs. Revlis, it was all we could
do to keep Revlis from jumping the fence! I'm pretty sure he
fell into deep love... or maybe it was just lust...  

laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|GJoker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1098829513 -->

What the?!?!? And no one brought a razor??
rock.gif

Damn....I guess they got away this time.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

I'm amazed he's been here postin' the last couple days after seeing them!
biggrin.gif

cool!!!!!!!!!I usually see a couple small deer around where I live and the other day I saw some huge ones. They were cool lookin.

cool!!!!!!!!!I usually see a couple small deer around where I live and the other day I saw some huge ones. They were cool lookin.

Hey Spicy! First let me say... Welcome to the board!!
smile.gif

This place actually looked like a private zoo of some sort~ They had a camel, what looked like a raindeer, and a few other critters back in there~ It's right down, 2 minutes, from our place~ If Diesel isn't working this weekend, come on by and we can ride over there~  
cool.gif

What the?!?!? And no one brought a razor??
rock.gif

Damn....I guess they got away this time.
mad.gif
laugh.gif
They Didn't get away...  I just cannot find my way back... They were Joker's roads, and I wasn't really looking at street signs...  

However,  there are other Emu signs in the area and I am following up as we speak...  
thumbs-up.gif

What was real funny though seriously, is just about all the Emu's made their way over to us...  They saw us standing there and just started marching right over...  The camel?  We'll we won't talk about the Camel.    

Next time though, I'm bringing some Emu Chow and my camera.  They were some pretty cool birds...  But the way they were eyeing me...  I could tell they were plotting, scheming...  Waiting.   They know what the hell a TRE is...  They just aren't talking...

What Joker isn't showing you is the Beach covered in thong and bikini clad hotties (HOOTIE HOO'S)  and the huge mountainous Gyro's we all tore into down at the Sponge Docks. (The Greek Quarter if you will)...  

Nore is he showing you the weird road consisting of 90deg corners and straights, not much else and it's surrounded on both sides by water...  (Hint, don't run wide)   Was a good ride, and was entertaining, Thanks TKM, Joker, It was fun.

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: "thppppppp"|1098923675 -->

Hey Spicy! First let me say... Welcome to the board!!
smile.gif

This place actually looked like a private zoo of some sort~ They had a camel, what looked like a raindeer, and a few other critters back in there~ It's right down, 2 minutes, from our place~ If Diesel isn't working this weekend, come on by and we can ride over there~
cool.gif
I think I'm free sunday...sounds good.

That'd be cool Diesel~ I thought I was gonna have to go in for a bit on Sunday, but at this point it looks to be postponed for a few weekends~ So just give us a call Sunday and well get Spicy out on the road~ She's taken the MSF Coarse so she should be ready to get over here via Little Rd.~ It's all back roads, only major one would be two blocks down 52, but that's not even too bad~ We'll definitly take our time and ride her pace~ It will be good...
cool.gif

If you guys are getting together Sunday could I join you? I could get over there by early afternoon. If you'd rather ride in the AM, I'll just wait until another time. My wife would like to meet Spicey and TKM.
biggrin.gif

If you guys are getting together Sunday could I join you? I could get over there by early afternoon. If you'd rather ride in the AM, I'll just wait until another time. My wife would like to meet Spicey and TKM.
biggrin.gif
Uh...we'll think about it....he-he...sure Kevin, anytime. EMail me your #. Tell the old lady to wear something sexy!
tounge.gif

Sounds like a plan to me! Then I could sleep in Sunday mornin'!
laugh.gif

Would be great to meet your Mrs too~ From the sounds of it, I'll bring my
bib and do my best to keep the  
drooling3.gif
to minimum...
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|GJoker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1099007279 -->

Sounds like a plan to me! Then I could sleep in Sunday mornin'!  
laugh.gif

Would be great to meet your Mrs too~ From the sounds of it, I'll bring my
bib and do my best to keep the  
drooling3.gif
to minimum...
tounge.gif
The mrs. says not to get your sights set too high, she doesn't want to dissappoint you.
sad.gif
Remember, she's a grandma.
biggrin.gif

Sounds good to me. Ya'll be comin 2 up? The ride we went on with Rev isn't that long, but it's pretty. And there's a beach at the end.
biggrin.gif
Plus we can stop and have a late lunch at the Docks. Maybe do some touristy stuff if ya want. Should be a nice day.

Back