Suggestions

Gurley

Registered
As alot of you know I crashed out driving home from work a week or so ago when a tree jumped out in front of me:whistle:

So now its time for a new ride! And I have no idea what I want so any suggestions/advice would be much appreciated. My criteria for a vehicle is decent mpg and four doors (i have a 3 year old) other than that just whatever. I normally drive a honda civic of some kind....I have had a special edition civic and then 2 Si's but maybe its time for something different this go around?

Sorry to hear of your accident. I think we need more information.

What do you consider decent gas mileage?

Is price important?

Is quality important?

Is safety important?

Is performance important?

Do you care about depreciation, or do you have money to burn?

Buying a car is, to me, far too personal a decision to delegate to a bunch of yahoos on an internet message board. :poke:

I like Toyota's, good reliable cars. I've had an Avensis (maybe different name in the US) for the past 6 1/2 years and two other Toyotas previous to this one. These cars normally go round the clock with no problems, I say normally because my current one needed a new engine a couple of months back :rofl: What other company would give you a new engine in a car you have owned for six years , for FREE :thumbsup:

TOYOTA :bowdown:

civic, prelude or accord.. all nice and good cars.. dodge makes a little 4 door that looks like a mini-wagon.. cant remember what its called. My friend has one with her two kids.. she loves it.

In my opinion if you steer away from honda , it won't be long before you realize why you have already owned 3. I have toyotas too, and they are great, but hondas are much more fun to drive. Around here there is always people looking for good used hondas which is a plus. Stay clear of the cheap american cars, they are just like bic lighters in my opinion.

Toyota Corolla, S model. Excellent MPG, highest in class, highest resale in class(as long as you dont crash it :poke: ) My wife and I traded ours about 5 months ago and was over 2 years old and had almost 50000 miles on it and they gave us 10000 something for it. They sold it for 13300 within 3 weeks. Or if your looking safety, you cant beat a subaru, second highest safety rating in it class only to volvo, little bit pricey and not the greatest MPG.

Back