Stupid Weather

mzrsq

Busaless
Donating Member
Registered
Well as you know the bike is back together, had a short ride last Sunday, been to busy this week to get her out.........but damn.........80 degrees last Sunday, now this weekend, winter weather advisory for Saturday and Sunday with a possible 2-12 inches of snow.......What gives, looks like I'll be spending this weekend living vicariously through the boards weekend rides.

Enjoy them!

...and to think of it, we in tropical countries like snow
wink.gif

Shenoyp,

All I can say right now is..........."YOU SUCK".  
laugh.gif
(just kidding)

I'll trade your Tropics for this Ohio snow anyday of the week.

So funny painless.  Currently 44 here at 12:30 with temps falling through the afternoon, and it's raining like a SOB out.

Now get out and ride, and make sure you include some pics to calm my soul.

This Afternoon
Occasional rain mixing with snow. No snow accumulation. Cool with temperatures falling into the mid 30s. Northwest winds 15 to 25 mph.

Tonight
A mixture of rain and snow early...changing to all snow around midnight. Snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches. Breezy with lows near 30. Northwest winds 15 to 25 mph.

Sunday
Snow...possibly mixing with rain in the afternoon. Snow accumulation of 1 to locally 3 inches. Breezy with highs in the upper 30s. West winds 15 to 25 mph.

Sunday Night
Snow showers likely. Lows around 30. West winds 15 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 70 percent.

It's supposed to reach over 80 here today in sunny central washington. Too bad I've gotta work!
m

ok your forecast is a little worse.i think its supposed to star clearing up here monday so hopefully ill get to ride again in a few days.

Spring rain here today. At least the temps are mild here in the panhandle of WV. I can't handle snow again, especially so close to our Spring ride.

Back