Stress relieving ride

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
Just a few pics of the Pacific and how I got there and back, including a stop at Alice's. The rod is a RHD 29 Ford chopped and channeled to the max with an air suspension that lowers the body to the ground (so it won't roll away and hide in shame maybe?) but had a very healthy motor and large vented disc brakes all around. POS tires and no real interior so still in the works I suppose?

Weather was in the 50s and clear as a bell. Slight headwind heading north on 1 and lots of shade in the hills leading to Alice's. Had a good time for a few miles in the twisties with some kind of a loud bike with twin headlights, maybe red & white, that came up behind me. Stayed with me but never passed.   He kept going when I turned into Alice's so I never got a good look at him. I gotta get in shape though. My hands should't shake after just a few fast miles of lefts and rights should they?
wowold.gif

Just click on a pic to enlarge and after its enlarged, apparently you can click the enlarged pic to make it a bit clearer. Didn't know myself...new digital cam BTW.  Remember, they're four across on some screens.

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i87/jakerin/Dec%2023rd%202007/

Back