Yosemite overnighter

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
Just a few pics of my daughter and me in Yosemite the other day. Great weather and good roads.

DSCN0552Medium.jpg

DSCN0529Medium.jpg

DSCN0515Medium.jpg

DSCN0518Medium.jpg

The rest of them are four across, click on one and then click again for a larger view.

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i87/jakerin/Yosemite 08 with Erin/?start=all

Last edited:
Nice Pics Terry. How are you ? Would like to Organize a Ride Someday in your area but we haven't been Riding much this year for some Reason. :dunno:

LOL, she was really way out there and all I have is a small Coolpix camera. Lucky I spotted her at all that far away! My daughter was cracking up.:rofl:

Ya should have walked over there and asked her directions :whistle:

"Excuse me miss, which way is the beach..." :rofl:

Nice Pics Terry. How are you ? Would like to Organize a Ride Someday in your area but we haven't been Riding much this year for some Reason. :dunno:

I'm up for one pretty much any weekend. Like when I rode up there, I suppose a 240 mile round trip (before) we go on a ride here, is keeping most from committing. I sure have a number of routes planned that I'm sure you'd like. From tight twisties in shaded tree lined two lanes to wide open two lanes out in the sun for some top end activity.

oh ya that is the ticket Terry:beerchug: riding up to do some motorcycle camping myself next weekend and i have never gone camping with the busa, its fun just loading up the bike! great pics:thumbsup:

Back