Strange Unexplained Occurences . .

Kiwi Rider

Registered
Something very strange happened the other day to me and I just wanna know if I'm not the only one that this weird stuff happens to . .
Here goes . . a week ago I was in my garage working and had my blue tooth ear buds in, listening to a physics lecture.
My neighbour showed up so I removed the ear buds and put them down on my desk, a usual place I leave them when I need to put them down.
The next day I went out to the garage to retrieve them so I could listen to a podcast, and to my disbelief only one ear bud was sitting there . .
I racked my memory on what I could have possibly done with it and could not remember a thing about it.
I searched everywhere in my garage, spent around an hour looking and searching and hoping and praying but no ear bud to be seen anywhere,
A few hours later I searched again, checked all my pockets of every bit of clothing I was wearing, even checked the laundry and washing machine, nope, no dice.
I gave up and ordered another pair online.
Well, I was in the garage tonight and I had a thought pop in to my mind . . "look under the desk" . . . then I thought, hang on, I have thoroughly checked under the desk with a flashlight and never saw it there.
Well, I thought, stuff it, I'll check AGAIN.
I had 4 old bike batteries in their cardboard boxes on the concrete floor lined up along the inside of the flat board side of the desk . .
and there it sat on top of the furthest back battery! I could hardly believe my eyes!!
So the ear bud saga was over . . but I cannot for the life of me understand how it got there, I thought it may have dropped off the desk, but it was not possible for it to end up on top of that battery if it had fallen, so strange . .

Has anyone here had similar weird sh*t happen to them?
Please tell me I'm not the only one lol.

Something very strange happened the other day to me and I just wanna know if I'm not the only one that this weird stuff happens to . .
Here goes . . a week ago I was in my garage working and had my blue tooth ear buds in, listening to a physics lecture.
My neighbour showed up so I removed the ear buds and put them down on my desk, a usual place I leave them when I need to put them down.
The next day I went out to the garage to retrieve them so I could listen to a podcast, and to my disbelief only one ear bud was sitting there . .
I racked my memory on what I could have possibly done with it and could not remember a thing about it.
I searched everywhere in my garage, spent around an hour looking and searching and hoping and praying but no ear bud to be seen anywhere,
A few hours later I searched again, checked all my pockets of every bit of clothing I was wearing, even checked the laundry and washing machine, nope, no dice.
Well, I was in the garage tonight and I had a thought pop in to my mind . . "look under the desk" . . . then I thought, hang on, I have thoroughly checked under the desk with a flashlight and never saw it there.
I had 4 old bike batteries in their cardboard boxes on the concrete floor lined up along the inside of the flat board side of the desk . .
and there it sat on top of the furthest back battery! I could hardly believe my eyes!!
So the ear bud saga was over . . but I cannot for the life of me understand how it got there, I thought it may have dropped off the desk, but it was not possible for it to end up on top of that battery if it had fallen, so strange . .

Hi
The mice in you shop had a big party and wanted here some tunes that is all. Yes as a kid we would play army and things would just be gone never to be found again. We call it a rug thing.

Yep sure have. When I lived in Europe one of the homes I lived in was pretty old by American standards. Pretty common by European standards.

I used to have things moved around. Like leaning against the wall chairs that have been like that for weeks, and with no explanation they'd move to being flat on the floor.

I had a fingernail brush that I kept in the tub on a shelf. The shelf had a lip.
No way anything can slide off it. In the middle of the night, or early in the mornings, it would drop to the tub floor and bounce and slide on the tub floor. More as if thrown rather than fallen.

Things would "move" in the attic.

When I started bringing it up I was introduced to the term poltergeist.

I eventually moved from that house for other reasons. Nowhere else did it happen.

Growing up we lived on a farm built in the mid 1800's.......

I recall one autumn evening my sister and I were the only two home and we were out in the barn doing chores....I had to go into the house to get something and when I was in the kitchen, I heard heavy foot steps upstairs....I went up to see who was there and when I turned on the light, the room was empty.....

I went back down to the kitchen and heard the foot steps upstairs again.....I looked out the window and saw my sister out by the barn.....

I told my sister and she said our sister in law said when she stayed over, she felt someone sit on the bed and thinking it was our brother, turned on the light and nobody was there.....

Another unrelated story told by my father....he was driving a tank in the late '50s in a local training area near my home town which used to be a community and was appropriated during the war and he saw the ghost "blue eyes" (a young girl in a dress) standing in the middle of the road...he was coming to a stop before the crew commander was telling him to do so and avoid hitting the little girl.....once they told this story, all other other guys mentioned they saw her once in a while as well and it scared the hell out of them.

I recall one autumn evening my sister and I were the only two home and we were out in the barn doing chores....I had to go into the house to get something and when I was in the kitchen, I heard heavy foot steps upstairs....I went up to see who was there and when I turned on the light, the room was empty.....

I went back down to the kitchen and heard the foot steps upstairs again.....I looked out the window and saw my sister out by the barn.....

I told my sister and she said our sister in law said when she stayed over, she felt someone sit on the bed and thinking it was our brother, turned on the light and nobody was there.....

Another unrelated story told by my father....he was driving a tank in the late '50s in a local training area near my home town which used to be a community and was appropriated during the war and he saw the ghost "blue eyes" (a young girl in a dress) standing in the middle of the road...he was coming to a stop before the crew commander was telling him to do so and avoid hitting the little girl.....once they told this story, all other other guys mentioned they saw her once in a while as well and it scared the hell out of them.
Hi. My EX wife's house was built in 1680. It was 2 rooms now it has 14.

Hi. My EX wife's house was built in 1680 it was 2 rooms now it has 14. A lot of history is in that house.

This is about 150 yards behind my house, first one easy it's deer, the other three, we have no idea what that is. Not the first time.

Deer.JPEG

Pic1.JPEG

Pic2.JPEG

Pic3.JPEG

Back