Strange clutch problem... Help please!!!

No, it's been fully drained and cleaned twice now before filling and bleeding. As I put before, it's almost like it's too efficient not that it's not working as well as it should. The clutch works with very little lever pull.

Does anyone know if I can swap my clutch master cylinder with a radial one and if so, what one should I be looking for? Reading other topics on here it seems like the standard mc is pretty poorly designed??

As I just put in another thread, after reading 'Kat600's' comments with a similar prob, I stripped it down for a fourth (or so) time and checked the seal on the slave piston VERY carefully.... There is the tiniest leak, not enough to see fluid drip out but just enough to stop the system pressurising fully when the lever is pulled. I'm hoping this is my problem. Have ordered a new seal kit and am looking into investing in a billet housing. Better quality than the original, looks nicer and also negates the need for the slave cyl support bracket. Thanks for everyone's advice.

its a hydraulic clutch there all like that ie bite at full out.

cable is completely different as uses mechanical adjustment.

your best bet is what your have already done and got a pazzo lever so you have span adjustment

Back