STOLEN !!!!!

See, if you had gun ownership in Old Blighty you could have filled their bum's with lead. Sorry about your bike!
guns.gif

It is insured... £450 excess.

I gave the police the reg plate number of the van (a witness saw them load it onto the van from his bedroom window) but the police where like "it'll be a stolen van" and didnt seem too hopefull.

It was a 2008 model so ill keep my eyes on ebay.

Im gutted

Hey man, no words to describe that feeling... that crap happens everyday where i live, some bikes are non-insurable and it is just stupid to own them... these bikes are a luxury given their price here and insurance is VERY HIGH but no insurance means a huge risk...

Since you have insurance, just think you you WILL get another one SHORTLY and you will just laugh at it when you break-in your new one and ride it while people like the thieves can never have that feeling without having to harm somebody else's life.

Even if you didn't have insurance, i am sure you could have gotten another one, so it just serves you as stimulus for loving motorcycles even more.

Don't spend time wishing them dead or shot, or your bike back, it will never be the same - just claim the insurance prize and get another one and let this be in the past... where i live i don't even have an alarm since it will only make any thief be even more violent thinking you might be fooling them... insurance is meant for that... glad you had it!

Man O Man ---I feel for you... We where just yadda yadding yesterday..Dayum -- Hope you get your new one SOON

firedevil.gif
I feel your pain! I had two in my life that got jacked! I felt sick like I got rapped! I wanted to hurt someone real bad!

M8...
Buy yourself a Kryptonite New York chain and lock combo with the new Busa. It'll fit nicely under the hump and the hassle of finding a street lampost to attached it to will be better insurance.
Cheers

hope you can catch them, snatch them off the street like they did your busa, take them north ... and give ol' Nessie a bedtime snack! better luck with your next one.
guns.gif

Kill them, I will get a scorpio alarm on mine ASAP.
I guess if im honest that if it had an alarm that went off when they moved the bike it may have

a) Made them run off
or
b) I would have heard it and ran outside

I'll get one for the next one.

Insurance "interview" on friday with the insurers

Im so fed up !!!

Jza

I really hate this for you, I would cry myself to sleep if someone jacked Sally. I sincerely hope they find it.

Back