Stolen busa

Ripcord4

Registered
My baby was stolen on friday morning between 2am and 4am. They took her and the trailer from my house in Clarksville TN which is next to Ft Campbell Army base. She's a 2005, blue and silver. She is lowered in the front and rear. Here are the other mods. RCC STAGE ONE TURBO, SPIKE FAIRING BOLT KIT, CHROME TRIPLE TREE, CHROME GRIPS AND BAR ENDS, CHROME STATOR COVER, BLUE OSTRICH SKIN SEATS, BACK SEAT IS EMBROYDERED IT SAYS "GAS OR ASS NO RIDE IS FREE", VIBERIDER IN REARS SEAT, LIQUID FILLED BOOST AND FUEL PRESSURE GAUGES MOUNTED ON THE TRIPLE TREE.

VIN NUMBER JS1GW71A852106599

I have been keeping my eye on ebay as I'm sure she's already in parts. I'll post pics as soon as I can get them uploaded.

Sorry to here about that. I will be keeping eyes and ears open here.

oh man i know how u feel my 07 was stolen from the back of my house in september.

Sorry to hear that man, I wish they would have stolen mine instead. They would have got it to Mexico, and found out it didn't run! :laugh:

Was it insured for the full value? With all upgrades?

also .. its usually someone u know direclty or someone who may have visited ur place recentley with a Friend u may not have even known.

That sucks to hear I have a 600 stolen from me. Now my all 3 of my bikes carry lowjack. SO PLEASE STEAL MINE. Ill get it back! I highly recommend it. Everyone i know and ride with no that my bikes have them.

He just got it tuned down in Texas by Johnny Cheese and has not had it on the road much if any. Someone in the neighborhood must have seen it? BTW...........Ripcord, we put the word out to a few of the motorcyle clubs around here. Between the shops, boards, and clubs...........Something will come up.

Hey here is a good one I had my airboat stollen two years ago I knew it had to be local so I spent two weeks day and night hunting for it and you know what I found it and the guy who stole it. It was a mess he almost had it ready to sell as parts but after I got ahold of him man you have no idea of pain, then he took off real scared his dad said he was gone so I pursued knowing he would not tell about being tourtured to the worst. I had him put in jail and now they are making him pay for all of the damage so far he has paid right around 3100 he has two more years of paying 200 a month and you know he wont show his face anywhere in public I wonder why. Besides adding that everyone who owns an airboat in this area know who and what he used to look like. My advice to you is if you find out who, take care of it away from public. I will bet who ever stole your bike knows you or has met you. Did you have it worked on anywhere recently? If so keep an eye on them. If you do find out who did it email me for contact info on some guy's who will make it so they never do it again. Theives should be taken care of, the way I feel is if we could just shoot them, there would be alot more honest people out there. Who has seen your bike for the first time recently? Think about it.

I'm in northern MS, I will keep out on the lookout. Like they said it was more than likely someone you know. With that RCC kit nobody will be able to sell it without raising some eyebrows especially on the boards and ebay.

Still looking for VIN and pics; I told the service/parts people down at Mid-South Motorsports about it on Saturday waiting for that info so they could keep eyes open for it.

Back