stock height

IRDEATH

Registered
I lowered my gen 2 when I got it and I now want to return it to stock height so that when I do hit the curves I don't scrape up my new paint job. I know the rear height but I need to know a measurement for the front. If anyone could measure their forks where the fork and brake caliper meet and then up to the lower clamp on the upper side of the fork it would be greatly appreciated:bowdown: If I really have to I could just go to a suzuki dealer and measure one of there's i guess, might get a few funny looks:poke::whistle:

Here's a bump for you and if you don't get an answer by my lunch time I'll go measure for you. :beerchug:

Thanks for the bump, i'm sitting in the hospital now waiting on my wife to get out of surgery, she is getting her tubes tied and figured i would ask what the measurements are while i wait.

On the fork tube, from between the fork seal and the tube itself(very bottom of fork tube where it butts against the seal, the imaginary line between the black seal and the gold tube) to the bottom of the lower clamp is 8 1/8". Sorry, my wife has the camera with her so I can't take any pictures, hope this helps.

JUST WENT OUT AND MEASURED TO SEE HOW FAR UP I NEED TO GO AND IM AT 6.5'' FROM THE SAID MEASURING POINTS. LITTLE ON THE LOW SIDE:whistle:

Back