Stock footpegs????

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
I been looking at all these show quality bikes and some of them look dayum good, some not so much. It seems like a lot of people are dumping lots of money into cosmetics, but then leaving stock footpegs on? Is there a reason for this? One of the first things I did was get rid of my stock footpegs - did I make a mistake? Is there something that I don't know?

I agree... I totally agree, I wanted to get those footpegs like the one BT has on his 10R. But I just dont know where I can get them online. Anyone wanna help me out with this
rock.gif

I went with a set of Protek pegs with all the mods I've been working on. Helped me get some needed extra leg room.

Yeah, I may have to look into getting some aftermarket pegs also. Might just give me a little extra room for my long azz legs.

I couldn't ride with stockers - they are too much forward, and I couldn't shift with them. Got those 360 deg adjustable, so now they are about 1.5" back - works great.

Another option that works very well ar 96-99 Gsxr750 pegs. Same ground clearance and the pegs are 3/4" lower.

I like the stock pegs, i also like the aftermarket ones too, but i've got other things i can buy for my bike for the amount they cost.
I have the stock mounts with aftermarket round pegs.

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1111082681 -->

I think the answer to you question would be...

Some people care more about how their bike looks than how it rides.

buell pegs!!! they ain't flashy, but they do the job... and they's cheap.

Back