Stock exhaust pipes

gsxr051

Registered
If you dont need your stock exhaust pipes give them to someone who drives a miata.

Last edited by a moderator:
He should have spent his money on a ring job.
beerchug.gif

trust me I have a 04 mazdaspeed miata and I will not venture on something that stupid
argue.gif
firedevil.gif
, for me it's all mazdaspeed parts or flying miata parts nothing else... some people's kids I tell you...
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

im gonna have to search the mazda boards and see if there is anyone actually buying stock busa cans. lol

Go Dammit! Gees Le-wees! and his Humpty Dumpty neighbor. Obviously everyone else instantly turns into an idiot or a dork when he gets behind the wheel, probably hasn't had enough tickets or accidents yet?

I own a Miata...and have stock mufflers....I'm thinking split the exhaust into two outlets....I must admit I think that thing sounds really good  
pirate.gif

I'm thinking that I'm glad Mike totaled his Miata
laugh.gif
Though he didn't do much to that car without the advice/parts from Flying Miata
smile.gif

With you the VAbusa, some of the best technical support and parts from flying miata. I will back them up 110%. sure a bit pricey at times but the peace of mind that cames with the price is unmatched by their competitiors. have the full intake, down pipe and exhust, intercooler and boost gauge, underbrace and a lot of weight reduction done to it.... this little thing screems and scares the heck of the wife... she rather have me on the bike than the miata.. cause i really drive it like I stole it.

MIATA_1.JPG

Back