Stock exhaust parts needed

beast619

Registered
I'm putting the stock system back on, and i need a few bolts.  I just have the Pipes. I need the mid/center bolt that's just behind the oil drain plug, i also need the left passenger peg bolt that holds onto the left pipe, and finally the left midpipe bolt.

also, anyone want a full system 4-2-1 TwoBrothers Titanium exhaust.  good cond, except a 2in dent on the underside of the can.  Cant be seen when mounted on bike, you gotta get your face in the mud to notice it.  It was there when i got the bike, dont know how it happened 'cause there's no rash anywhere.  Selling system for $400.    

And if you guys wanna know i got a deal on some slip-ons from a different company that i like better (D&D).  That's why im switching back.  I dont care about HP, just sound effects

<!--EDIT|beast619
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107027021 -->

You probably fair better going to the dealer for these, most people wont part with these as it makes their stock system missing parts.:;):

I have parts. Take a look which ones do you need?

DSC00045.JPG

yeah man they worked out great. THOSES D&Ds sound sweat, and i like the balanced dual exhaust look. I dont care about weight. Thanks for bailing me out of a jam, i owe you one.

Oh yeah ill be there, you got a deal. I'm acutally gonna ride there, from down south in San Diego. never done such a long ride before, i better start training. Maybe a few runs to vegas will get me in shape.

I'm riding too, done several 600 to 700 mile rides in a day but never a couple back to back. The lower back and butt are the problems, lots of sit-ups for the back, the butt, need to get a good seat, not sure which one to buy yet.

Back