Exhaust Pipe Help

Eisenhonrne

Registered
Purchased a used 2006 Hayabusa and want to put different exhaust on it. The concern I have is the currently installed exhaust is very short and appears to be almost just the pipes with no mufflers, the exhaust is still two exhaust outlets on both sides of the motorcycle.

I have purchased two brothers bolt-on's and now need to get something to go from where the current exhaust will unbolt ( see bolt at bottom of current exhaust in picture ) to where the new mufflers will need to bolt on, but I dont know what this piece is called and haven't been able to find anything online to match. I have included a picture of the exhaust on the bike circled in red. If the picture doesnt work then imagine the current exhaust ending right under each of your feet. Please help!

New Exhaust:
Two Brothers M2 Black Series Bolt-On Exhaust Suzuki Hayabusa 1999-2007 ( just need something to bolt them onto now )

Short Exhaust1.jpg

You mean a midpipe? Joins the header to the muffler (can). If your header is OEM, 2Bros might have it in their inventory; else you can have one made by a muffler shop. Based on the pic above, looks like you might choose chrome for your midpipe ... $$

...and :welcome: to the ORG!

Thanks for the welcome. It looks like the midpipe is there and what I need comes after the midpipe. The searches I did on midpipe did look like the parts that are directly under the engine and the parts I am looking for are further back. I will keep searching midpipes too.

HayaWakened !! Thank you for your guidance, you led me in the right direction. The item is called Middle Link Pipe, very close to what you suggested and I was able to find a match based on your suggestion.

Very thankful!

Welcome and good luck getting your bike where you want it to be.

You've come to the right place.

@Eisenhonrne
Whaddya gonna do with the shorty tip you're swapping out for the TwoBros?
Ya what perchance might you be doing with those *hint hint*
If they are up for grabs and HayaWakened is liking them,you might consider throwing them his way.We do that kind of thing on here all the time for like 20+ years now. Its how WE roll.Haya is a stand up playa'.
I'd vouch for him but with my rep... :laugh:
Hey,just food for thought. We do a "pay it forward" kinda thing here.Never know,you could be the recipient one day.
Names Rubb and welcome to the insanity.

Ya what perchance might you be doing with those *hint hint*
If they are up for grabs and HayaWakened is liking them,you might consider throwing them his way.We do that kind of thing on here all the time for like 20+ years now. Its how WE roll.Haya is a stand up playa'.
I'd vouch for him but with my rep... :laugh:
Hey,just food for thought. We do a "pay it forward" kinda thing here.Never know,you could be the recipient one day.
Names Rubb and welcome to the insanity.
Anyone ever grab the jacket? I want it BAAAAD

Anyone ever grab the jacket? I want it BAAAAD
Post office opens tomorrow,shall we move on this? If so,send me a PM with yer addy and phone number,if you want to cover the shipping it can all be worked out ASAP.
LMK...Rubb.

Back