Stimulus Checks

Wife told me it arrived on Monday. I want to put it towards a good cause (RCC Stage 1). She thinks the broken front bow window is more important.

Who do you think will win? .....
fight.gif

Rhetorical question. No need to respond.
boohoo.gif

i must have pissed off uncle same or something cause i have yet to get mine Direct deposited. i filed my taxs in early Feb and got my refund check back b 4 Valentines day. i WAS suppose to get the stimulas check deposited the 2nd according to their chart (last 2 in SSN is 15) and i have yet to get it.
guns.gif

today is the last day before im supposed to get mine. Been checking every 15 mins at work. Hopefully tomorrow so i can look at it set in my money market account and earn 2% interest....
lurk.gif

i must have pissed off uncle same or something cause i have yet to get mine Direct deposited.  i filed my taxs in early Feb and got my refund check back b 4 Valentines day.  i WAS suppose to get the stimulas check deposited the 2nd according to their chart (last 2 in SSN is 15) and i have yet to get it.  
guns.gif
Gotta read the fine print man. 00-20 is supposed to be sent out no later than May 2. But the fine print says please allow 2 weeks. Should've expected that from the gov't
winkold.gif

i must have pissed off uncle same or something cause i have yet to get mine Direct deposited.  i filed my taxs in early Feb and got my refund check back b 4 Valentines day.  i WAS suppose to get the stimulas check deposited the 2nd according to their chart (last 2 in SSN is 15) and i have yet to get it.  
guns.gif
Gotta read the fine print man. 00-20 is supposed to be sent out no later than May 2. But the fine print says please allow 2 weeks. Should've expected that from the gov't    
winkold.gif
Does anyone know when the 70s are supposed to go out direct deposit?

guns.gif
winkold.gif
Don,
May 9th according to the chart on IRS.Gov

300 freaking dollars...are you kidding. Damn income was only 28K...and the screwing by uncle Sam continues

guns.gif
winkold.gif
Don,
May 9th according to the chart on IRS.Gov
Thanks Kevin...

Back