Still in love

Justyntym

The Pessimistic Optimist
Donating Member
Registered
Selene is an '06 I bought brand new in may of that year

I ride Selene everyday and most every day, like today...I get to work get off and just move away about 15 to 20 feet or so..turn around and just look at her. It's been 2+ years of being able to sit atop her and still...I just stop and stand there for a couple of minutes and drink her in.

There is no other bike like a Hayabusa, and thanks to everyone on the org who has helped me maker her uniquely mine. There is no way she would be what she is without all the insight, advice, and help I have recieved from everyone.

I know I post this picture far too often but forgive me again...

Selene (I am a lucky Man :bowdown:)

IMG_1682_edited.jpg

isnt funny how the boy never leaves ya, you just try to hide it more :laugh: im 32 years old and i do the same thing, hell sometimes i will just go out to the garage and sit on mine for awhile and :drool: :goodboy:

I hear yah Brother !! All though there are times I wonder if I'm getting bored with it, I ALWAYS ride solo, and wonder if that's why ? My rides start getting shorter, and shorter. Then I'll just be going to the store 5 minuites away, and you all know that feeling that you get where EVERYTHING just seems to be right, and the next thing you know you've been riding for 2 hours, and are nowhere near done, Then it starts all over again !!

I kiss my bike after every ride just to say thanx for the experience !

UMwAAAAAAAaAAaaAaAAAh again baby ....................:inlove:

its called..........the "Busa Smile", affecting the medulla oblongata of every owner. There is not cure.

Well, I have the disease and don't want to cure. I think we are all known for being carries also :laugh: . Sometimes, I have to just look in the garage just so see her and prove to my self, I have a "Busa". What a wonderful feeling it is!! :thumbsup:

I hate to break it to you but I am in love with her also. I hope you're ok with an "open" relationship. :rofl:

I hate to break it to you but I am in love with her also. I hope you're ok with an "open" relationship. :rofl:

Selene is very monogamous :laugh:

I on the other hand :whistle:

I go demo crazy during bikeweek and biketoberfest.
The funny thing is, all the demo rides just make me appreciate what a
completely kick arse motorcycle it is. All the way on the ride home,
I figure I'm on the best bike I rode all day and I get to park her in my garage
and start all over again tomorrow :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I've been bitten. I wake up at night sometimes and come down stairs to check on her and will just sit there starring as an hour goes by thinking of what I can get her next.

Back