Still getting respect: Hayabusa!

Busa's go 248 now!?

Sort of a sensational pitch but it is cool to see it in there. I agree that it is one deadly ***** in the wrong hands.

Nearly anything can be deadly in the wrong hands...knives, guns, duct tape, super glue (ask newman) :whistle:

A guy at work told me about this article a couple weeks ago and I saw it today. The article lists at sustained top speed of 248 which seems kinda high. But hey, it sure looks impressive.

Although the number could probably be reached, I have to say that I've seen websites like that. They blow some thing up to show a favorite. I am a proud owner of one of these beautiful flying beasts, but 248 is a bit extreme. That has to be with a large turbo, internal engine work, and a lot of nitrous.

Although the number could probably be reached, I have to say that I've seen websites like that. They blow some thing up to show a favorite. I am a proud owner of one of these beautiful flying beasts, but 248 is a bit extreme. That has to be with a large turbo, internal engine work, and a lot of nitrous.

Or a news chopper filming a police chase in San Fran :laugh:

They know ALL the capable top speeds

It's also funny these bikes are listed as the top "most dangerous" I can see the speed factor being an issue, but with today's technology I would say they are pretty far from being the most dangerous.

9003.jpg

Used models have significantly lower prices, some going for as little as $1,165 depending on year and mileage.

I'd hate to see the condition the busa would be in to sell for $1100.

With all that power underneath you, you’d better hold on tight as the Hayabusa can reach a top sustained speed of 248 miles per hour.

Where can I buy the 248 mph SUSTAINED Busa?

BB

wow! my bike makes more power then a $555,000 bike!!! sweet!:laugh: the Busa will surely do 248 mph.... with a Turbo and motor work. certainly doesn't need nitrous as well.

I stopped reading this article after I saw #1 - Tomahawk. You have got to be kidding me! The only video I saw of this thing - it was doing something along 40 mph. It won't even do 150. You know why? At triple digits, it will develop a serious instability due to the double wheels being so close to each other, and ends up crashing. What a joke! You gotta have either a single track vehicle - a true motorcycle, or wheels far apart laterally.

Talk'in about out of date mush :) I still considered myself "young" when the Blackbird was still relevant...

Back