Sticky Throttle

Speedlimit190

Registered
So I have this problem with my '13, been happening since I got around 1000 miles on it.
Every time I ride it, the throttle seems to uncontrollably roll wide open, it does massive burnouts, and I can't quit smiling. I've replaced tires, exhaust and can't figure this out. The neighbors and local police have been patient while I troubleshoot, but with summer coming I need to get this resolved.
Has anyone else had these problems?

I believe the only real solution is more tires and a lot of trips to the gas station.
Hi all I will have to look out for that problem too. I just got a set of Dye mags and beringer brakes and driver rotors for the front and a beringer twin piston calipter and D. M. E. ultra light rotor for the rear. I hope this helps. If not i will have to go with an RCC super ultra turbo and built motor. Frank at Powerhouse should have the answer.

So
Hi all I will have to look out for that problem too. I just got a set of Dye mags and beringer brakes and driver rotors for the front and a beringer twin piston calipter and D. M. E. ultra light rotor for the rear. I hope this helps. If not i will have to go with an RCC super ultra turbo and built motor. Frank at Powerhouse should have the answer.
sounds like that would worsen the problem. Do yourself a favor and donate those parts to one of us. I'm mean, it would ruin our bikes, but that's how much we are willing to help, that we would make that sacrifice for you.

These might help your erratic running problem.

IMG_1480.JPG

IMG_1481.JPG

Back