steel clutch plates??

ctkiteboarding

Registered
sharp edge out or in i always space this ,, any help would be great, im sitting here with it apart and want to button it up for a rip after work thanks in advance

thanks for the reply's guys,, im struggling with this clutch

im having pulling issues now , the plates are as follows ,

smaller ID fiber plate and small pressure ring 1st then metal sharp edge out and continue till last fiber , I set the final thicker fiber 1 tooth off in the basket ,then the pressure plate and springs

the clutch does not relesase the tranny very well and when I set the clutch lever all the way in ,the bike pulls,

something ain't right,

ive had it apart before with no problems, with the last clutch working well 1.55 60's stock WB,

this will be the third time apart to ck this set up , the 2nd time apart i tried sharp edge's in with the steels ,

i ran the bike on the lift but it felt wrong , thats when i came with the sharp edge question,

what am i missing? warped metal's?
they are new as well as fibers,, can the stacks fibers and steels be thicker ??

all oem part #'s

thanks in advance

Did you wetthe fibers first? (Soak them) Also, you may need to bleed the line. You didnt pull the whole basket out right?

just removed the entire pac again , i replaced the steels with another new set , made sure the parts numbers were correct , 7 similar # and 2 differnent # im assuming the 2 are thicker,,, removed the two small rings that sit inside the 1st small ID fiber , reinstalled the small ring and the pressure ring as well as the 1st small ID fiber then a thick steel and then the rest using the other thick steel last then the thick fiber offset 1 tooth then the plate and springs?? bleed the clutch lever , no air found , still the same problem?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??

rock.gif

rock.gif

Back