Statism... Lets wake up.

Thanks for sharing! I agree with the sentiment, but don't see a practical solution. Therefore, I posted this on their Facebook Page

Getting rid of the state is an unrealistic proposition. However, I agree that most everyone feels that something is very wrong in our relationship with federal, state, and local governments. I watched this video: Statism: The Most Dangerous Religion (feat. Larken Rose) - informationliberation. You are articulating such "wrongness" in a very vocal and convincing way. However, the core fundamental reason is a lot simpler: we do not have continuous control over our governments which are in turn controlled by politicians and other elected officials, therefore, being humans they inevitably pursue their own interests, agendas, etc - slowly and gradually destroying our country. Once people have real continuous control over their respective politicians and elected officials on all levels of government, most of the problems you are describing will go away. Learn more how to achieve this on this Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Killing-America-Slowly/1531294247120976

Yes... the video is a good segway to point out the most fundamental challenges we face. When will we rise up and retake control of our government?

Back