station wagon vs gsxr

gcal

Registered
Whats fuged up is the dude taking pictuers while other dude is there in pain. Notice the car owner posing next to his car not giving a crap about the biker.

<!--EDIT|gcal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1084176184 -->

1027037_5_9_04_008.jpeg

Man that's really bad...I pray the guy on the bike is ok.

<!--EDIT|flyboy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1084185046 -->

What about the guy on the bike, Gcal? Was the bike on the wrong side of the road or did everything just kind of land over there?

holy crap! looks like he slammed into the front of the car, hit the windshield and maybe flew over the car... I'm thinking the bike crossed the centre line, but... gcal, any more details? looks like he was wearing bluejeans and a t-shirt too.
mad.gif

Yeah, the initial impression upon seein' the photo is that the biker fugged up. Unless the vehicles have been moved, looks like he took the car head on in it's lane. Details?
rock.gif

That is bad! Hope the rider is okay and would really like to know what happened.

Cold be that the car went over the double yellow also? The interesting thing is one or the other pulled out quick to get it head on. Bike rider is lucky to be alive. Hope he is doing well.

I grabed it from another site.
I also read the biker was ok and that he went wide and hit the car which lead im in the spot he is. I'm sure they removed the car and bike from the middle of the road so they dont impead traffic. but thats a guess.

Back