Theif dies this weekend...

TruWrecks

Banned
KOMO 4 TV (Seattle) just had a report that a car theif was strangled, and died, while trying to steal a car this weekend.  The owner of a 69' Camaro heard someone outside trying to steal his car.  A fight broke out, and the owner strangled the theif.  The theif died later from his injuries.

A judge stated that it was 'Excusable Homicide' because the owner has the right to protect their property.  This has set a new precidence for potetial victims!

Watch out theifs!  We can fight back now!  
guns.gif

Theif season is now officially open!  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|TruWrecks
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116938900 -->

that guy picked the wrong house and wrong car to mess with.

good riddance to ya

KOMO 4 TV (Seattle) just had a report that a car theif was strangled, and died, while trying to steal a car this weekend.  The owner of a 69' Camaro heard someone outside trying to steal his car.  A fight broke out, and the owner strangled the theif.  The theif died later from his injuries.

A judge stated that it was 'Excusable Homicide' because the owner has the right to protect their property.  This has set a new precidence for potetial victims!

guns.gif

biggrin.gif
Yeah that's been an ongoing thing...

The guy was apparently a meth-head with a rap sheet longer than my arm. His pfamily knew he was a risk for theft, particularly car theft, in interviews.

The really wierd part is he lived directly across the street from the house where he tried to steal the car from.

Bout time a judge ruled in the victims favor. Glad to hear it.

I wouldnt be surprised if that happened in new england, that they would claim the owner overreacted to a non-life threatening situation.

First time in a long time that I have heard that protecting your rightful property is reason enough, - Im glad.

I agree on the victums favor, about time to kill the theives and degenerates.... Most deserve to die, more air to breathe...

I have an extra boot....I wonder if they would bury him with it in his arzzzzzzzzzz.As you can tell I have no sympathy what so ever for theives dead or alive.

guns.gif

biggrin.gif
T-REX,
Great story - just remember it's i before e, except after c. Don't make me get all gramatical on yo' @$$
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
thumbs-up.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

But, maybe due to his childhood and his parents he could not get a job and crime is the only thing he knew. Maybe he could have been rehabilitated into a fine upstanding citizen of the community. Now he will never have the opportunity to prove his worthiness to society.

I say.........
guns.gif
.....the fuggin bastids!!!!

I do not worry about thieves. I know how to protect my Busa!
I fact here are just 45 reasons I do not worry! I have hundreds of other reasons too!

guns.gif

45.jpg

no pity,no remorse. one less free loading scumbag to worry about

Back