starting over again

(busacruz @ Sep. 24 2007,16:23)
(edubb1971 @ Sep. 24 2007,18:21)
(busacruz @ Sep. 24 2007,16:19)
(edubb1971 @ Sep. 24 2007,17:42) looking good can't wait to see the paint on it.
+1 on the candy wild cherry, I love mines
thanks for the pic i didnt even know what that color looked like ,thats AWSOME
no problem man, the molding is mean. Are you going to paint it solid or highlight the mold with airbrush?
solid
sweet
super.gif

Looks Awsum!
I think you should highlite the flame with some airbrushing!
It going to be a looker when its done!

Keep us posted!

Holy Smoke, you got mad skillz Playa.
super.gif
Are you using industrial clay to form your flames or some other material?

My bad, I assumed you were making a mockup plug to pull body parts from. In your case I guess you're using bondo to do your flames.

hey rhythym,just bondo,even though i have thought of doing some molds i program/run cnc lathes and mills at work and we do alot of digitizing to make dies and stuff so i could actually make the molds pretty easy just takes alot of time and of course it would have to be done off the clock.besides i really enjoy doing stuff by hand

(busacruz @ Sep. 26 2007,18:05) hey rhythym,just bondo,even though i have thought of doing some molds i program/run cnc lathes and mills at work and we do alot of digitizing to make dies and stuff so i could actually make the molds pretty easy just takes alot of time and of course it would have to be done off the clock.besides i really enjoy doing stuff by hand

I wish I had knowledge in using CAD software. Sculping clay mockups by hand is fun but too time consuming.
sad.gif

DON ,
MAN I SEE YA TRIED CALLING SORRY TO MISS YA BEEN REALLY CRAZY AROUND HERE, I GUESS YOU WERE CALLING ABOT THAT RIDE . SOUNDS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD FUN , OH THANKS , ARE YOU GOING TO BB&Q THIS WEEK AT ALL

That's talent, bro! Can't wait to see the finished product with that as a base.
beerchug.gif

Back