Start my car then....BOOM

i used to make the air filter screen and assembly for those air bag units, until one whent off in my hand :poke: yeap quit that job right away

Don't get caught driving it around. I know at least out here in Cali that it is illegal to drive a vehicle with a deployed airbag. Just lettin ya know

Don't get caught driving it around. I know at least out here in Cali that it is illegal to drive a vehicle with a deployed airbag. Just lettin ya know

how many laws does CA have? Is that all they do in the legislature is dream up new laws?
You guys are opressed by your own state.
Back to the airbag, kinda strange it went off all by itself. They require at least two sensors to trip. Anyone work on it recently?

Last edited:
how many laws does CA have? Is that all they do in the legislature is dream up new laws?
You guys are opressed by your own state.
Back to the airbag, kinda strange it went off all by itself. They require at least two sensors to trip. Anyone work on it recently?

NO it has not moved in a month, and like I said the sensors look fine.... ???

Yeah not to worried... I will replace the wheel... This thing would never be able to pass any of Cali's laws... hard to pass with 17psi blower and 600hp at the wheels :beerchug: Florida does not care the least:laugh:

Back