Stargate SG-1

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, so about the only TV show I like watching is Stargate SG-1

Was trying to find out when the new season starts, it normally starts in Jan I thought, but I also thought I heard it wasnt starting until April

Anyone else out there have any clue to the show?

I went to the sci fi web site and tried reading some of the posts to see if it was mentioned and couldnt hang, people are a little too ate up. Trekki mentality.

anyone? anyone?

I would like to know the same
beerchug.gif

on a side note smallville starts tonight
SHOCKED.gif

(warwgn @ Jan. 11 2007,14
zzwhip.gif
) I would like to know the same
beerchug.gif

on a side note smallville starts tonight
SHOCKED.gif
Ok, actually 3 shows I watch..

I also watch SG Atlantis AND SMALLVILLE!!!

The new episode is tonight!!!

Isnt Clark and his gang supposed to Stop lex and his freaks!!!

uh oh.. just crossed the line

Coming back from the light lol...

My boys and I watch Smallville.. Actually my oldest is the on that got me into it. He has bought all 5 seasons.

When I run on the treadmil every morning I watch an episode. Each episode is 41 minutes

I started that with SG-1. I went throuh all 8 seasons 3 times.. couldnt stomache going through them again so soon so I started watching my sons videos..

so now I am hooked.. up to Season 3 on the DVD's and now I watch the new shows with him on Thursdays.

Oh, I also went through 2 seasons of scrubs on the treadmil, but each of those episodes are only 20 something minutes long lol..

And I usally run twice a day so I go through seasons pretty quick.

COOL!! light a fire in the fireplace when I get home and watch smallville!!! thanks for the heads up!

tonight is called Hydro, I havent seen it and think it is a new one, but the one with the justice league is next week.

just found this about SG1:

"According to TV Guide, the Sci Fi Channel has delayed the second half of the current seasons of Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis until April 2007. Previously, the shows had been scheduled to return in March, but that was already a delay from the usual January debut.

Other countries will have completed their run of the current season before viewers in the United States see the mid-season return of the show.
"

linky

Ron,
I don't know, but I think this next season is supposed to be the last. My favorite shows right now are Battlestar Galactica, SG-1 and Atlantis...

(MC MUSTANG @ Jan. 11 2007,14:47) Ron,
I don't know, but I think this next season is supposed to be the last.  My favorite shows right now are Battlestar Galactica, SG-1 and Atlantis...
Yeah, I did hear this is going to be the last season.

Also heard the last season, the last episode is going to be a cliff hanger with the final episode being released on DVD

Ugggghhhhh. Oh well. So, what channel is Smallville on? Never watched the show.

Back