Stand Up Jetskis

standiggity

Registered
I'm a big watersports guy, and have a thing for stand up jetskis. My last one was a 550sx, that is torn down, and will take most of the summer to put back together. Anyone have one they're thinking about selling? I need one to ride.. it's like a motorcycle on the water!!

Here's what I'm lookin' at now:
Superjet on Ebay

Hook me up people.. I need a jetski again!!!

And just for your entertainment, here's my old one.. and Yes.. I'm wearing a wetsuit, sunglasses, and a cowboy hat.. you may proceed with the jokes.. now.

MePtJetskis.jpg

No Need to proceed with jokes their Cowboy... They uh, kinda write themselves...
smile.gif

In answer to your query though, hell no, stand ups are too hard... crashing hurts more. ;)

hah.. stand ups are much more fun once you learn.. it's like the difference between a car and a motorcycle
cool.gif
Agreed, but I have painful memories of the Stand up... Slightly less painful memories of the Waverunner...

Has to do with the whole Push Left Go Left countersteering technique, NOT translating to the water so well. Long Story...
laugh.gif
crazy.gif
I get pwned on the water, I'll stick to asphalt.

true... i broke the steering cable on mine one day at the lake.. but you don't really need it anyway.. it's all about kicking the back end out in the right direction.. took me about 2 weeks and a lot of bruises to get the hang of it.. i know someone on this board has to have one they're bored of!

I dont have a stand up one but I can agrre with you that these babies are fun. I have a 3 seater, it hauls balls and it's not even one of the fastest ones. Cant wait for the Gulf to warm up.
biggrin.gif

Jski.JPG

Heh..ya.. I use to have two.. spent the whole summer on the lake with my girl (she road too) before I left for bootcamp.. haven't ridden since! That three seater looks nice.. but I don't wanna blow too much money on this project.. so i'm lookin' for some early 90's standups.

My friends do ride.. and the ones that don't.. are going to learn how this summer
smile.gif

MeDocJetskis.jpg

I know a guy who has a stand-up kawasaki 750 for 1000 dollars.

It's located in Franklin, VT.

Back