Spyderracing.com....cheating or whatta hell??

Agostini

Registered
Friend of mine in Finland ordered some parts from -SpyderRacing.com- and whole order goes wrong...why?
Did any of You know something of that shop??

My friend ordered things 6.6.2006 and there was said that it takes only few days to deliver items.UPS is the way.1 week...2 weeks were gone and nothing happens...He makes inquiries(asked about order)...no answer...
4.7.2006 he got something...but it was totally something else he was ordered....whatta hell??
NO answering when he trying to call there to ask about order?

Is this firm totally crap or what?

<!--EDIT|Agostini
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152563196 -->

rock.gif

International orders I'm sure take a little longer that something in the continental US.

The post office Global express is cheaper and faster in some cases than UPS.:;):

thank's but the point is : is SpyderRacing trustworthy shop to deal with??
rock.gif

mofug youre right!!

<!--EDIT|Agostini
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152560601 -->

I'm having a similar problem with Spyder Racing... is this company a board sponsor? On 7/5/06 I ordered a $160 set of levers and paid immediately. I sent them an email immediately following payment to advise them of the order. Two days later I emailed them again, and then again two days after that, and then 2 days after that. They never responded to any of the emails. Called the phone number listed on their website and no one ever answers.

Late last night I emailed them and said that if I didn't hear from them I would cancel the order through Paypal and file a complaint with eBay. And of course, they emailed me this morning saying that they didn't receive payment. Every one of my emails had the Paypal transaction number attached to it proving payment!

Funny, I wonder if they thought someone LOVED them so much that they would arbitrarily send them $160.00 through Paypal for no reason at all. And with only 53 feedbacks since June 1, 2006, it's not as though business is so extreme that they should miss the order/payment. That's like 1 order each day.

I would never had made a mention about it here on the .org. But when they waited to respond to my email only after I said I would complain to ebay. I thought that alone was bad business!

They have 2 websites: Spyder Racing and Custom Parts Unlimited. If you check the HELP page on Custom Part Unlimited, you'll see that they are the same company.

<!--EDIT|BigGeorge
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152979213 -->

I feel bad, I been deal with ebay 5~6 years...but, once they don't respond it means their bad...usually. complaints to customer service and try to put an end on it...the only way I see it...
rock.gif

i try to avoid international orders when I'm impatient. You take those chances (wrong part, size, color) when you order on line. you trade savings over customer service.

as i've been told by org members, stick with the board sponsors!!

No offese to RSD, but coming from Canada accross the border makes for some serious delays.

hmmm some of there stuff looked cool...but now...not that cool

thanx for the tip Big G-won't be lookn for any parts from there anymore.
I'll stick with my stealership guys-at least when they screw up, I can beat'em up in person, instead of sending pi**ed off emails that they probably just sit around laughing at:D

Just an update... since I replied to his email, I haven't heard back. So I went ahead and filed a paypal complaint against him.

I'm pretty patient. Had he responded to any of my multiple messages and said there would be a delay in shipping, that would have been cool. But to just blow me off is very uncool.

Sad!

Yea,I can just see...Bid D,BigG and me knocking on their door one day!!! LOL
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Good luck george....

biggrin.gif

Just an update... since I replied to his email, I haven't heard back. So I went ahead and filed a paypal complaint against him.

I'm pretty patient. Had he responded to any of my multiple messages and said there would be a delay in shipping, that would have been cool. But to just blow me off is very uncool.

Sad!
Has anyone sent a pm to Captain or RSD? I don't know if they can help but seeing that a board sponser is screwing board members it might be wise to inform them.

Sad!
Has anyone sent a pm to Captain or RSD?  I don't know if they can help but seeing that a board sponser is screwing board members it might be wise to inform them.
I PM'd both Rubb and Capt right after I filed the complaint.

<!--EDIT|BigGeorge
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153067517 -->

Back