Spy Photos!

icemansid

Donating Member
Registered
Been hard at work tonight. What do ya think?

photo (2).jpg

photo (3).jpg

photo (4).jpg

photo (5).jpg

photo (6).jpg

photo (7).jpg

photo (8).jpg

photo (9).jpg

They look good. I'll do some product photos also. Can you send these photos to my email acct? Thanks.

TigerRacing@bex.net

Do you have a PayPal acct? I will need some kind of invoice sent with the product to pay from. Paperwork is gawd awful but a requirement for the bookkeeper.

And do you have written instructions on how to hook up?
If you don't Incan do some I guess. Just nice to have some with the unit being mounted on a bike already like you have.

Thanks,

Guy

Last edited:
That is a 2nd battery from Tiger Racing intended to use for a 24V starting setup. That is my custom automatic harness you see attached. No special buttons or switches, just turn the key on and hit the starter button. It automatically switches the batters from parallel 12V to series 24V. Starts like a champ every time!

Very clean and super easy to do. Just got another order for 2 more to go to Australia... The one pictured in this thread is very unique to this battery setup but it can be configured for any 2nd battery.

Ok so maybe I'm a little slow here.... but what's the point of having a 24V starting system? Is it for when you up the compression on the motor or something?

Ok so maybe I'm a little slow here.... but what's the point of having a 24V starting system? Is it for when you up the compression on the motor or something?

Exactly. When you have a high compression motor, it's much easier to start with a 24v starter system. Sometimes when it's hot out, when you turn your motor off and want to restart it, the motor turns over much slower. Once you've owned a 24v start system on a big bore motor, you will know what I'm talking about.

Back