Sprocket tooth setup?

I played with lots of different sprocket combos and my favorite street combo is:

Gen I - 17 - 43
Gen II - 18 - 45

All depends on what you want to do. I've been 17/40 42 43, 16/43 45. Right now at 16/45 on my bike that I drag and street ride I love it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Speed socket
You know how it goes ! you plan to do what seems to be a 20 minute job and it turns out in the end to be a 10 hour, aggravating,wrench throwing , wish I didnt ever start this debacle with finding other issues to boot and hateing life for the weekend:rofl:,,LOL,,,,Im only joking,,ive not swapped mine out,,but I had to get that one in there,,,LOL Haveing the right equipment to pull the rear tire,,is a perk,,, changeing the sprockets , doesnt look hard ,,just gotta dedicate the time.

just have the right tools around, rear sprocket can gain you some looks vs. hidden front sprocket if that makes a diff to you. not a big job really, front or rear sprocket. make sure you get your rear tire aligned right when you go back on with it. i have a gen 2, i personally like stock gearing for street/highway use. i tried a 17 tooth front and it was just too much in my opinion. would be ok for the drag strip if you could keep the front down or were stretched. i guess its cool on the street if you like wheelies :thumbsup: Its all really a matter of what you want to do with your bike

Back