Sprocket Set

MuggaX

Registered
I'm looking to change my whole sprocket set and chain. What specs or model number from AFAM do I need for a 16T front and 40T & 42T rear. What length or size chain would I need for a 42T rear and 16T front setup?? One more thing...do anybody have a take on an X-ring chain??

X rings are excellent.  I have been running EK 530 zvx (10,800lbs) gold, I love it.  I will be going to EK 530 drv (11,500lbs) chrome.  Other good chain out there.  AFAM can put together a whole kit for you with sprockets and chain cut to the right lenght, just give them a call.  If your bike is stock 112 links is the lenght.  You would be still ok with 112 links usiing 16/42, but confirm. Afam front sprocket is chromMolly and the back shuld be steel Nickel coated.  A Alum back on a busa will jus tget chewed up. Also do not use a clip link use a master rivit link.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081642003 -->

Thanx for the info N E.... what kind of setup are you running with?? Anybody in particular I need to speak with @ AFAM??

All are fine at AFAM. They will get you the price and get it out for you as quick as you need it. With the 16/42 you will be flying of the line. Be careful get use to it once you put it on.
http://www.afamusa.com
I am running 18 (chromeMolly) on the front and Steel Nickel 40 rear. I am running a turbo though. I have run 19/41-40 17/40-41 18/41-40. for my bike I like the quick responce of the 18/40 and still has a good top end.

I'm looking to change my whole sprocket set and chain. What specs or model number from AFAM do I need for a 16T front and 40T & 42T rear. What length or size chain would I need for a 42T rear and 16T front setup?? One more thing...do anybody have a take on an X-ring chain??
Man, here it is you come up with some bullshit like this and no one has heard head nor hair from your ass in about a year. I figured they cancelled your account for inactivity. Anyway, man what the hell has been happenin'? You still alive? I'm glad to see you float around in here for a second. Just hope you stick around a while this time. You just can't be poppin' in here for advice and then leaving. We are not $2 whores.
biggrin.gif

Well, at least not MOST of us...
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
ices_rofl.gif

Brian

GOOD TO HEAR FROM YA DUDE!

biggrin.gif

Man, here it is you come up with some bullshit like this and no one has heard head nor hair from your ass in about a year.  I figured they cancelled your account for inactivity.  Anyway, man what the hell has been happenin'?  You still alive?  I'm glad to see you  float around in here for a second.  Just hope you stick around a while this time.  You just can't be poppin' in here for advice and then leaving.  We are not $2 whores.
biggrin.gif

Well, at least not MOST of us...
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
ices_rofl.gif

Brian

GOOD TO HEAR FROM YA DUDE!
What the F you get paid for whoring.
wow.gif

biggrin.gif

Back