Sprocket Question

Reading through the post I gather some great info, my question is for my style of riding so thanks for the info.  

1)  Love the canyon carving and i would like to have better drive coming out of the curves.

2)  I still want to have a great top end what gearing will give me this?

3)  I was thinking dropping 1 tooth in the front (17f 40r stock) what would a 16f 40r do?

4)  Will I need a yellow box if so how can I purchase one, and will this effect the pcii and atre?
wow.gif
Reading through the post I gather some great info, my question is for my style of riding so thanks for the info.  

1)  Love the canyon carving and i would like to have better drive coming out of the curves.

<span style='color:royalblue'>16 but #2 changes that so leave at 17</span>

2)  I still want to have a great top end what gearing will give me this?

<span style='color:orangered'>See #1 same thing</span>  Does depend on what you mean by top end 179 with 16T or 186mph with the 17T

3)  I was thinking dropping 1 tooth in the front (17f 40r stock) what would a 16f 40r do?

<span style='color:green'>See #1&2  
biggrin.gif
</span>

4)  Will I need a yellow box if so how can I purchase one, and will this effect the pcii and atre?
wow.gif

<span style='color:darkred'>No such thing as needing a Yellow box.</span>  If you know how far you are of you know what speed you are doing or get a GPS.  Also other things besides Yellow box.  SpeedoHealer sound interesting also.

wow.gif

Ninja thanks for the reply, but I thought with stock gearing and if you had the power to push the busa it would be able to do 201.57 and dropping 1 tooth in the front would knock that speed down to 196. Some one posted a link that would let you change the sprocket sets and it would let you know what speed you would get. Can't find it now too many book marks. Again, thanks.:O

Back