Sprocket change

Big O

Physicist Genii
Donating Member
Registered
I got new sprockets two weeks ago before Laguna, RK Power Up set and now the speedo is off. I need a yellow box but I don't know where to get it. What's a fair price?
help!

try schnitzracing.com
biggrin.gif

NO! NO! NO! Big O, go with a Speedo Healer. They now have the OEM connector to make it plug-n-play... Go with a Speedo Healer man. Trust me, I had the Yellow Box first, and sold it once I found out the wonders of a Speedo Healer.

I guarantee that once you read about the advantages of the SH over the YB, you will love me long time...
biggrin.gif

bacharles
Wear does the speedo healer mount? Where is the recall top speed button? Do you need the long cable for the button?

bacharles is right, get the SH. You can get a custom one that allows you to mount the button wherever you want and the cable is long enough to put anywhere. The unit itself generally mounts in the tail. If you get the custom you will want a 56" cable, that will get you to the trunk nicely. You can also get the plu-n-play so there is no messin around. about a $100 shipped for the custom with longer cable. The YB doesn't even compare to the SH.
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|justintime2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121515462 -->

Ok I haven't bought the yellow box yet. I'll check out the Speedo Healer first.

Thanks again.

Back