odometer off after sprocket change?

ratedpg89

Registered
am thinking of changing sprocket when i change chain this winter. will the odometer be off even after a yellow box or other correction? i know the box will fix the speedo but will my odometer and my gas mileage gauge be off ?

After a sprocket change? WTF?
rock.gif

I would recommend going with a speedohealer. I've had two, and they work very well, and I've gotten fantastic support from the people who make them. I think I was one of the first to get the v2 version of the speedohealer (it has a remote switch capability).

Fantastic device.

You can adjust for either the speedo or the odo. The numbers should be pretty close to correct though if you make the adjustments correctly after the sprocket change.

I would recommend going with a speedohealer. I've had two, and they work very well, and I've gotten fantastic support from the people who make them. I think I was one of the first to get the v2 version of the speedohealer (it has a remote switch capability).

Fantastic device.
+1 on the speedohealer. I'm within less than 1 mph verified by GPS at 70 mph. Required -11.7% correction. Install is easy with the plug & go kit and setting it up is simple as well using their online calculator, a GPS or radar unit, and their online instructions that the calculator will give you.

Back