SportVue Promo

TruWrecks

Banned
I recieved a call from SportVue today about a promotional deal for group buys. They asked that I forward this on the this site.

Here's the official letter from SportVue:

GET A SPORTVUE MC1 FREE!!!

SportVue MC1 is world's first heads up display for motorcycles. By having information such as speed, rpm and gear just above your field of view, you can access information much faster than using gauges, even while cornering! It allows you to keep your eyes on the road ahead without distraction.

For a limited time only, the SportVue Team invites you and your fellow club members to try it FREE for up to 60 days.

Here is how it works: 1) Under the Club Demo program, we will ship you a SportVue MC1 at NO COST; 2) You and your fellow members can experience all the benefits for yourselves. Use one bike, swap between bikes, whatever you chose. 3) If, within the 60 days, your club members order at least four units, then the demo unit remains FREE. 4) If you don’t like it, you can return the unit within the 60 day period at no charge…no questions asked!

Hurry and sign up now to try the product that's creating a buzz with motorcyclists all over the world!

Sign up before July 31, 2005 to qualify for this offer. Contact clubdemo@sportvue.com.

TERMS/CONDITIONS:

Limit is one demo unit per club chapter. Club member will have 60 days from the time of shipment. If unit is returned, it should be returned undamaged, complete and in its original packaging. To qualify, credit card will be taken at the time of order, but will not charged until 60 days from the time of shipment.

Corporate website: www.motionresearch.com
Retail website: www.sportvue.com

SportVue. Heads Up for the Road Ahead.

ok... so who gets it shipped to them , to try it out?

Then , if 4 get bought , who gets the free 1
rock.gif

pick me, pick me....

actually, I have no interest in the toy.

Its just one more little aftermarket electronic/electrical toy that could #### up. I'm guessin' this thing needs to be plugged in on a few different circuits, to get accurate readings in all those catagories.

it seems like it could be just like a tre, ATRE, a Smart Tre, or better still...

an' ashtray.

just opinion...but please... don't hold back,not ever.

In the words of Pat Benatar... "Hit Me With Yer best Shot".

hav a well indicated 1...RSD.

nice.....

been missin that particular Rubbah wit on the board....

Sounds interesting....
biggrin.gif

Thats sounds interesting... I think if things work out and a free unit it got, then I think it can be given to .org for the Raffle!! That is if TruWrecks and cache are ok with it... and this site generates the required amount of orders
smile.gif

i think the cost of teh 5 should be evenly divided up...snad paid by the 5 individuals that should give a nice discount ie.

one sports vue 200 bucks
5 sports vues regualarly 1k

5 sports vues with one free are 800 bucks so that would come up to 160 a piece which is a savings of 40 bucks.

My question is what is the definition of a 'club'? This wasn't specific to h.org it was for clubs, right? If that's the case any one of the members here could have there own club, try it free for 60 days, send it back if they don't like it, get 4 friends to buy and split the cost. I guess ultimately it comes down to an issue of $40 like 'him' said.

Back