Sportbikes in the Movies

i'll take the tall one in the white shirt......
rock.gif

This ain't no joke playa! Here is Flying Swan, Rickster (girl on M&M bike?) and look in the background. This was Laguna 2002.

Seeing the races will also be off the hook. Havoc, would you please dexcribe the "cork screw" for these guys.

post_12_25864_RicksteratLaguna2002.jpg

Flying Swan is the Asian with her back to us. This is her photo. Ricky is the one standing next to the black/blue busa. In the background are girls from Total Package riding group.

I here that there are some cool get togethers in FL, but Laguna is better because of the races and the fact that so many of us from the board will meet up there. I might do a FL trip in 2004.

A veratible smorgasboard of hotties..

Seeing the track, and the cork screw in person is more of a draw to me than the chics.. they are hot and all.. but there are hot chics anywhere.. haha I wouldn't travel across the country for them. The Track, the speed.. the other bikes... wow! I will be going in 2004.. unfortunatly not in 03..
sad.gif

Ego, you must me married or engaged or something. You know though,....you really made me think about something though.

Do I ride for the love of the ride?.......or do I do what I do for the ladies? Hummmmm......I don't know?

Thinker check your email!

A veratible smorgasboard of hotties..

Seeing the track, and the cork screw in person is more of a draw to me than the chics.. they are hot and all.. but there are hot chics anywhere.. haha  I wouldn't travel across the country for them.   The Track, the speed.. the other bikes... wow! I will be going in 2004.. unfortunatly not in 03..
sad.gif
Agreed. I'm just trying to push everyone's "hot button". There is something for everyone at Laguna Seca.

Oh yeah, you can't find hot women riding bikes everywhere.

Thinker

Back