Sportbike mag does cover story on hayabusa

pashnit

Donating Member
Site Sponsor
Registered
Cycle World Magazine is putting out an annual- 'Sportbike' on sale May 2nd.

I got asked to write part of the cover story so if anyone sees it on the newstand, do check it out. I use mine to lead guided tours of Cali with my touring company & do about 12,000 travel miles on it every year. I haven't seen the polished article of mine yet, but it's a two-pager with a bunch of my pics about what I've done to the Pashnit Busa to set it up for traveling.

Do check it out if you see it on the newstand, which I think is the only place to find it, so I'll have to go get one when it comes out. Should be a good series of articles- 18 pages worth Cycle World did. Chatting with Mark Hoyer (feature editor of CW), he's a big fan of the Busa, and was one of the original press to ride it before its release in late 90's.

cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

Good to see PM still making Sportbikes fuggin Ugly.

Thanks for the heads up though, will definitely be checking it out...

WoW 12K miles a year huh? That must be a record...
tounge.gif

Ok seriosuly though, thanks for the heads up I look forward to it.

very nice i have seen your sit pashnit your bike is set up real nice can't wait to read the article.

I thought they will go with ZX14 for the cover photo , glad to see the busa . Thanks for sharing .

Thanks for the heads up! A few months back, Cycle World did a nice piece on the Busa as a "cruiser," and loved the bike.

can somebody pleeeease pick up a copy for me? Pretty pretty pretty please?!?!?

That busa on the cover is friggin sick!!! Not to mention there's gonna be some good readin to be done!

Back