Cycle worlds 2006 sportbike guide magazine

Busa Dreamin

Registered
Cycle worlds 2006 Sportbike guide magazine has about 18 pages dedicated to the almighty busa (not counting the custom busa on the cover). Starts by recalling it's unleashing and effect on the sportbike world, a Trip to the salt falts (Featuring a Pic of Teh John Noonan and His Beast!), and a few other tidbits including a 2 page spread on the 14

I found a scaned link on another board, Nice reading if you missed the magazine.

Link

I especially like the spread by Tim (Pashnit)! Thanks for that link, I know several poeple have asked if the articles were available on line!

busacover1.jpg

I need two copies.. One to seal and one to spank to.

<!--EDIT|grabntwist
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148791051 -->

I'll be on the lookout for one here in Iraq... Hopefully I'll find a copy. I am learning about the history of this beast now.

I'll be on the lookout for one here in Iraq... Hopefully I'll find a copy.  I am learning about the history of this beast now.
Hope you can enjoy Memorial Day, man, and thanks for serving. Welcome to the .Org, too! If you PM your address in Iraq, I'll send you a copy, 'cause I just ordered one on-line for ya!

favorite remarks-they called it fugly....
-the Busa was made to beat on the Blackbird, made mention that Hayabusa was named for a very fast falcon that feeds on blackbirds....

I just picked up my copy yesterday and waiting to have a few minutes to take a look. Kind of a swanky cover.

Back