Speigler bar conversion kit

04 Limited Busa

Registered
I went to Speiglers website to find a bar kit for my 18 Busa. It looks like they don’t offer one. If they do does anyone have a link or part numbers? The heli bars and riser are better than stock, but I would rather be up and closer. What all is needed and how difficult is it? My biggest concern is the new brake, clutch lines and the bleeding process. Maybe it is not as difficult as I think. Also how much does the conversion cost?

I went to Speiglers website to find a bar kit for my 18 Busa. It looks like they don’t offer one. If they do does anyone have a link or part numbers? The heli bars and riser are better than stock, but I would rather be up and closer. What all is needed and how difficult is it? My biggest concern is the new brake, clutch lines and the bleeding process. Maybe it is not as difficult as I think. Also how much does the conversion cost?

I bought one about 8 years ago and it was around $500 for everything.
Pretty simple and straight forward.
My top clamp wanted to be a bastid and not come off, otherwise, it was easy, and most top clamps come off much easier than that particular one did, but nothing to be concerned about.
Brake lines, they just bolt on, simple and done.
Bleeding can be a pain, but there are a few tricks, and that isn't an issue either.
You'll need to dremel the windshield on each side for handlebar clearance too.
As for no 2018 listed, doesn't matter. All gen2's from 08-19 are the same, with the addition of abs in 2013, and Suzuki changing a couple electrical plugs. Otherwise, an 08 kit will bolt right on to an 18.

Ha I forgot that video . What a midget ;)

Real speed.JPG

DSC_2847.JPG

DSC_2477.JPG

Back