Speedohealer question

MeatyFrank

Donating Member
Registered
Does anyone know the difference between the normal model and the EXT model? Is the EXT model worth the extra 10 dollars? I'm going to be going to a 43T rear sprocket and want to calibrate my speedo. Thanks again for all the help!
-Chad

I believe the extra $$$ is for plug n play versus having to splice wires manually.

well..the place i checked the plug and play version costs no extra money...the EXT model just says something about an extended wire button or something...I'm not sure what that is all about...I'm definitely getting the plug and play version though...thanks again

Here's the link...

oh yeah...also...i have heard good things about AFAM Steel Rear Sprockets...what do you guys think?

<!--EDIT|MeatyFrank
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151260891 -->

I believe the extra $$$ is for plug n play versus having to splice wires manually.
Nope...

EXT is the Top Speed recall button that can be mounted on the dash. I chose the normal model, as it mounts under the rear seat, and it's simple enough to take off the hump if I want to see what my top speed was.

<!--EDIT|yamahor
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151260905 -->

OH!!  My apologies.  I was thinking about a different product.  The extended wire button is so you won't have to go into the trunk space (I gather you'll store the speedohealer under the passenger seat) to access the top speed memory function.  The extended button can be mounted for easy access...like on the dash.

<!--EDIT|BiG-T
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151261048 -->

yeah...the mounted button isn't worth it to me...its easy enough to pull off the hump to see the top speed...thanks again guys

Back