speed

vincent

What blue lights?
Donating Member
Registered
OK, so I'm sitting here on duty with a 24 hour post basically to answer the phone and relay messages should anything go wrong and don't have much better to do than check message boards. Have been checking about 6 different style boards and this one always seems to be the fastest at replying or setting up new threads.

Basically, I'm just happy to be part of a group that really pays attention to each other while not on the bike! This place is almost as addicting as the busa. Almost
tounge.gif

Dude's I have it set as my home page...on it pretty much all the time....While my bike's in the shop this is teh only thing that keeps insanity at bay....
face7.gif

Normally I don't get a chance to do nothing but sit infront of a computer all day. Still wish this were a sleeping post though! It is a nice break from the normal working days but I have more restless energy than I know what to do with

Stationed MCAS Cherry Point.
Sgt. in US Marine Corps. I work comm/nav/radar on aircraft.
Also qualified Marksmanship Instructor ( I teach people how to hit what they are aiming at )

vincent, youve been a member here for some time now. surprised you are just coming to your senses.....
biggrin.gif

vincent, youve been a member here for some time now. surprised you are just coming to your senses.....  
biggrin.gif
I stayed back in the shadows and kept my mouth shut for awhile until I had some experience on this bike. Any time I had a question all I had to do was search and I found an answer so I just kept up with what everyone was posting so I knew what was goin on

The board operates and responds at BUSASPEED!!! Hey vincent next time i come down to jacksonville I'll let you know in advance and we can roll on one of your off days

I'm waiting for my boss to come in and ask me if I actually do any work anymore! I think I'll have to ask him to ban me from this place in order to keep my job!

Addictive is an understatement!

The board operates and responds at BUSASPEED!!! Hey vincent next time i come down to jacksonville I'll let you know in advance and we can roll on one of your off days
Any time man. I normally just have the weekends off but am waiting on orders to Pensacola Fl. to be an avionics instructor down there. That will be one helluva job

Yeah VaBusa you have been going nuts on the replies, looks like I need to step it up a notch
smile.gif
Yeah no kiddin......254 since last month......I'll have to step it up to.......don't wanna get passed by a woman....................................kidding VA......so, so kidding.........don't tear a strip of me......I'm fragile.
tounge.gif
I've got catching up to do! And...

It's my "work avoidance" plan...
baaa.gif

Helps me keep my typing skills, sit at the computer all day like I'm supposed to, expand my mind (yeah, right)...
type.gif

Now, I need a plan to get someone else to come in and finish up projects for me! Any takers? Who knows SQL?

Back