skullchurch.com

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
alright, reporting in from kalispell montana... a local church, fresh life (freshlifechurch.org) has begun a new bible study on wednesday nights called skull church, with the purpose of reaching a generation lost. think kids ages 10-20 basically. the first series of messages are called "the bloody death of jesus christ" and focus specifically on the events leading up to and immediately following christ's crucifiction. the first message was last night, and it was rad. check out either website for archived messages (sermons). spread the word fellas. and imho, considering we all ride "the worlds fastest sport bike", we should probably know jesus more than anyone:laugh:. keep it safe boys, and please spread the word.:thumbsup:

Trashy

Registered
Knock, Knock I knocked at heaven's door this morning. God asked me...'My child, what can I do for you?' And I said, 'Father, please protect and bless the person reading this message.' God smiled and answered...'Request granted'.

!cid_6B5B182B3B554FB19B98C4A7FA52FE4B@DICKKALAGHER.gif

Strife

Donating Member
Registered
Shame can't put a "no Soliciting" sign on the website.

Though your actions are noble. Stuff like this provokes direction this site doesn't want to be part of. To many different religious beliefs here. So anything beyond "my prayers are with you and your family" etc... usually ends up in unwanted drama. It's the way to be fair to all members here and not have peoples feeling hurt. :thumbsup:

You have a low post count so this knowledge might not be known to you.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/105871-alright-political-religious-threads-over.html

Ride safe and may your beliefs keep you healthy and Happy!

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
never been one to force the faith onto anyone. if you're anti-christian, don't click the link. in fact, click back, and forget about the thread.

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
Shame can't put a "no Soliciting" sign on the website.

Though your actions are noble. Stuff like this provokes direction this site doesn't want to be part of. To many different religious beliefs here. So anything beyond "my prayers are with you and your family" etc... usually ends up in unwanted drama. It's the way to be fair to all members here and not have peoples feeling hurt. :thumbsup:

You have a low post count so this knowledge might not be known to you.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/105871-alright-political-religious-threads-over.html

Ride safe and may your beliefs keep you healthy and Happy!
k, i read the post, and it says don't bad mouth the beliefs of others, and don't complain to him about people posting about their faith. the intent of the post was to bring attention to a church that is focusing specifically upon the so called lost generation. basically, the current crop of teenagers.

J'Man

Registered
k, i read the post, and it says don't bad mouth the beliefs of others, and don't complain to him about people posting about their faith. the intent of the post was to bring attention to a church that is focusing specifically upon the so called lost generation. basically, the current crop of teenagers.
I couldn't agree with you more. I understand what Strife is saying, but I don't believe that was the intent for what cap had posted on that link. You were being respectful and just sharing what many of us would consider an interesting post. It's all good bro! :thumbsup:

Please note, no non-Christians were harmed in the making of this post. :rofl:

Zoinks!

Registered
Yea, I read that thread when it was posted the first time, and read it again just now to make sure I didn't miss anything. It said nothing about not being allowed to post religious things. It just said if you don't agree and want to post your opinion then be respectful about it, and if you're so against it that you don't want to see it at all then stay out of the thread.

Sounds like Fresh Life is starting up a good thing. Good "outside the home" influence is really hard to come by these days. Especially for that age group. Hope things go well for them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R 99 Copper Gas Tank Rear Tail and Hump $400 Buyer pays shipping Email Sweetwo6@aol.com Parts and Modifications 1
Hauie Bluegauges.com turnaround General Bike Related Topics 2
Mathewrussell52 Racefab.com General Bike Related Topics 2
Ham Blue Tooth Com General Bike Related Topics 6
Ham Airgraffix.com ??? General Bike Related Topics 1
nachaya Extremefarings.com General Bike Related Topics 2
tobefast.com 15% Off Apparel/Helmets @ Tobefast.com! General Bike Related Topics 0
tobefast.com 15% Off Apparel/Helmets @ Tobefast.com! General Bike Related Topics 1
tobefast.com 15% Off Apparel/Helmets @ Tobefast.com! General Bike Related Topics 0
tobefast.com Big sales at Tobefast.com General Bike Related Topics 1
tobefast.com Big sales at Tobefast.com General Bike Related Topics 3
Gixx1300R Performancefirstcycles.com General Bike Related Topics 1
Blrry N-Com B4 + mostly installed... Riding Gear 4
Tufbusa Braking.com ? General Bike Related Topics 12
GsxrBots Has anyone ordered from tourandride.com before? Random Thoughts 14
frisbee Motrcyclegear.com Close out on joe rocket leather jackets General Bike Related Topics 10
Busabim 2013 Motorcycle.com Hayabusa review General Bike Related Topics 1
H Do not buy anything from jason at rpmcycleperformance.com Turbo 21
skydivr New Dunlop Q3's in stock and on sale at Motorcyclesuperstore.com General Bike Related Topics 5
Ahaulss Site info: http://www.discount-moto-direct.com/ Random Thoughts 4
1 Scammer alert,,bikeclue.com General Bike Related Topics 4
pashnit Your thoughts on the NEW Pashnit.com homepage...! General Bike Related Topics 13
H anyone order velocity turbo kits from rpmcycleperformance.com Turbo 11
T MDI carbon fiber review,, mdicarbonfier.com after part was sent to them General Bike Related Topics 7
GNBRETT Murderedout07's Turbo Busa Featured in ssb Magazine (superstreetbike.com) *Video* General Bike Related Topics 28
skydivr Whoo Hoo! 2013 Dates for Sportbiketracktime.com General Bike Related Topics 14
Tiller Anyone ever use GunBroker.com? Random Thoughts 36
A Any other fanes of NewEnough.com (Now known as MotorcycleGear.com)? Riding Gear 13
Stevie Ray Charles FYI - MyArmedForces.com Signatures... Random Thoughts 0
Energizer partsdepotstore.com - beware of the slowpoke Purchasing, Insurance & Tickets 4
raydog 4therider.com pro poser pics General Bike Related Topics 8
Zewski FINALLY!!!! www.tzarmory.com goes live!!! Random Thoughts 17
banditzx10 help Suzuki Hayabusa USB ECU Flashing Interface ecueditor.com ECM Gen II Busa Information 17
EarlyBird A Special Thanks to (TOBEFAST.Com) Nick Bevins! General Bike Related Topics 9
Stripes Great ALPINESTARS blow out sale at Sportbiketrackgear.com Riding Gear 3
WACKEM1 Beware badasskeys.com Busa Mods 15
pashnit CustomCowls.com mods the Pashnit Busa hump Appearance mods 15
Warchild Hayabusa featured in MotorcycleGear.com General Bike Related Topics 4
S poor man's gopro on Woot.com! General Bike Related Topics 6
jkwool ecueditor.com v3.0 Engine and Performance mods 1
M airbagit.com air ride susp? General Bike Related Topics 3
skydivr Trouble with Samsung HDTV and Motogp.com Random Thoughts 9
S Review of Pashnit.com smoked LED turn signals. Busa Mods 0
A http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxtBuE1AthU Videos 0
K Motorcyclecloseout.com Riding Gear 0
B nicecycle.com ? yeah or nay? General Bike Related Topics 4
B Fmylife.com Random Thoughts 5
05 Busa LE TED.com Random Thoughts 0
Fastfrog007 Graphics kit, IndySBK.com General Bike Related Topics 19
MelodicMetalGod ShippingMasters.com - Any reviews? General Bike Related Topics 8