Speed cream bearing lube

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
Have you ever heard of speed cream?

I was looking around on You Tube today and saw a ceramic bearing vs stock bearing comparison. The person runs LSR and does a couple things to make his stock bearings spin much easier. One of the things he mentions is bearing lube.

All I can locate is skate and board bearing lubes. I know the wheel bearings are sealed so I am wondering if anyone has attempted to lubricate their bearings in any way to reduce friction.

I just ordered some of this stuff, figured for the price it can sit on the shelf if I don't use it.

Ebay 120742425445

speed cream.jpg

It is, anyone ever seen stuff like this before. The skateboard wheels seem to be sealed also per the vids so I am assumining you would just put this lube on the side~?~

I have no earthly idea how this stuff works or if it would make any difference at all, but the video shows his wheel rotating for quite some time...quite a bit easier than what I usually see.

I play roller hockey and have used speed cream for twenty years! It's is great stuff! I don't know if it will hold up at high speed though!

i am just wondering how in the world does it actually help a sealed bearing?

i am just wondering how in the world does it actually help a sealed bearing?
OK heres the deal powell peralta is the company that offers this and there close to me they developed it for there swiss bearings they sell, the bearings don't have covers on one side there open so you can clean and lube the bearings........

Gotcha, and that makes better sense...guess it'll be sitting on the shelf, LoL

Back