Special thnaks to Mr. Bogus & Spectre

wardie

Donating Member
Registered
Just got back from Alabama where over the past four days I've logged about 1500 miles on the Busa. This journey to the Rocket City Rally in Huntsville , Alabama was made a whole lot easier because of the kindness showed by Mr. Bogus who sent me his Ventura rack system to "use" for the week. I mean come on , who just does that? The guys and gals on .org do it and it's really cool to be a part of class people like Mr. Bogus. I'd like to also mention Spectre who PM'd me and showed up at the Rocket & Space City for a detailed agenda of what was happening on Friday & Saturday night in the area...like the Balloon Fest! Thanks to both .org memebers for random acts of kindness!

Heading to my son's tonight for a picnic and will have him upload the pics of the rally. If you get to see the new Star Trek movie in IMAX it's awesome!

Let us also not forget to thank a veteran for their service to this great country of ours. Wardie :thumbsup:

because of the kindness showed by Mr. Bogus who sent me his Ventura rack system to "use" for the week. I mean come on , who just does that?

Mr Bogus does. He's one cool dude.

RSD.

randy i may have to bring a fine young girl down to fw to kiss you for wardi
:moon:
actually we are coming down for my friends batchler party soon, so u know your gonna have to try and join us...

Wish we would have had some more time to hang out, but it was good to have met you. If you ever make it back this way just give me a call.

So what was the final opinion from your BMW riding buddies about your trek? :D

They couldn't believe that I could sit on a Busa for 12 hours. I received much kudos. I have been practicing and I must say the Busa is turning a whole lot better than at the Gap. I think they were surprised. One rider got a little upset that I got under him in a turn and tried to ***** me out. Ha,ha I laughed and said oh you didn't like the way I stuffed you in the corner now did you? That was payback for the Gap...LOL Great time, lots of fun and the ventura system worked well. I '' give the Fall Busa Bash a go and maybe we could catch up there. How was your trip ?

Trip was good. Got rained on A LOT and had a pretty close call Saturday night with a Cadillac that pulled out in front of me during a storm, but overall a good time.

I really want to go to the Bash. Hopefully it will fall in my schedule. :beerchug:

oh, when we were talking about your mileage i meant to ask if you still had stock gearing or if someone had dropped it a little.

12 hour stint on the busa is a long day if the stock seat is still on the thing.. :bowdown:

New Corbin seat on a terrific deal from one of the .org members. I took the IBA plate from the Beemer when I sold it and screwed it onto the Busa plate. Ha,ha looks good.

Corbin seat needed breaking in so two -12 hour stints and it's on it's way but yeah no matter how you stack it 12 hours on any Busa is long. Wardie:bowdown:

Spectre I never checked the gearing but will do so tomorrow and let you know. Wardie

New Corbin seat on a terrific deal from one of the .org members. I took the IBA plate from the Beemer when I sold it and screwed it onto the Busa plate. Ha,ha looks good.

Corbin seat needed breaking in so two -12 hour stints and it's on it's way but yeah no matter how you stack it 12 hours on any Busa is long. Wardie:bowdown:
would not trade my corbin for anything on the long haul.. my tired old butt likes the extra realestate on the things :)

:beerchug:Randy is one of the good guys:beerchug:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

lone_ranger bogus.jpg

Back