PING Mr Bogus..

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
Stopped and had some lunch at one of our usual places.

It's hard to beat a $4.99 lunch special with salsa, beans, chips and large drink.
thumb_up.gif

The entrées.

For Mikki it was the Green Chile Enchilada with rice and ice tea.

003.jpg
004-1.jpg

For me there is only one choice. The Mr Bogus special Huevos Rancheros.

005-2.jpg
006-4.jpg

Oh yummy!
winkold.gif

007-2.jpg

No doggie bag for me!
laugh.gif

008.jpg

r8

Ya know John, these "teasers" could backfire on you.....

I "WILL" make a special trip just for food ya know..... not so sure I am going to do it "now" as I really do not miss 110+ all that much (well night rides rock if you get past the tarantulas and snakes) But October is coming around fast...

The "empty" plate is just friggen cruel....

Ya know John, these "teasers" could backfire on you.....

I  "WILL" make a special trip just for food ya know..... not so sure I am going to do it "now" as I really do not miss 110+ all that much (well night rides rock if you get past the tarantulas and snakes)  But October is coming around fast...

The "empty" plate is just friggen cruel....
I'll buy!

winkold.gif

r8

and the 57 degree image for your temp is not working.... I know better
rofl.gif

well you may have influenced tonight's dinner... nothing like a bit "Midwestern" texmex.... (Many here think T.Bell is a mexican food restaurant)

Yea but the dealer is now Kelly Chevrolet.. (has both sides of street) sounds like tonights dinner all the same..

Called the "Rib Room" now and have not tried it.... same owner... is good?

need to expand the food joint list around here.... Mark (Shanling) showed up for dinner and did not have much in the way to show him... (usually cook at home)

ok will try it out...

and an FYI... those wondering just WTF is all this about?

John is from Ft Wayne (where I am now) and I am an AZ native that grew up on texmex, and southwestern cooking (does not exist here in Indiana)... I get to missing the food and John is here to remind me "why"... aint he a pal...

He makes sure I get good pictures of fresh homemade tortillas, carne and pollo asada , huevos rancheros and any other number of local favorites....

drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif
what a great guy he is to go to all that trouble for me...... now to find an appropriate "Thank you" for him...
whistling.gif

drools.gif

drools.gif

You never did pm your addy. There is one place that use to make homemade tortillas.

I'll check again next time by. What size?

r8

for homemade tortillas? LARGE, here they think large is like 12" have to double them up...

ok dinner went just fine...
woot.gif
forgot the camera, but will get some photos of the place, you guys are gonna crack up... looks like you are walking in the back door of a trailer... but the food was fantastic!

Back